"Okay Kyra, tell me, what exactly are we going to do?" I asked her after a while. I knew what the mission was but we never talked about the single steps and it would be great to know about the before I go in there and do something I shouldn't.

"We'll go into the Casino but not directly to James because it would be to suspicious. Kevin already made sure that he's in the building so that won't be a problem," Kyra began explaining to me but I interrupted her after that sentence.

"Who is Kevin again?" I asked her in confusion. I can remember that she mentioned this name to me once but I really had no idea who he actually was. He was part of the gang as well but I had no idea what he did. There were just too many people I still had to meet.

"Our hacker, the nerd, the brain, whatever you wanna call it," Kyra explain to me and I nodded my head in realization.

"Oh, alright. Keep going."

"So we will just gamble a little bit and then we will head to James' office. There will be two bodyguards standing in front of his door and we have to get past them but that will be easy. Inside of his office are three more guards and we have to make sure they leave us alone with him, that should be just as easy," Kyra said to me and I nodded to let her know that I was listening. She was the pro here so if she said that it was going to be easy than it was going to be like that. I trusted her. "When we are finally alone with him, we will just get him all hot an bothered and then when he is too distracted we will just take our guns out, threathen him, take the money and walk out like nothing happend," she finished and smiled at me innocently, which made me laugh.

"This sounds so easy but I have no idea if it's going to be so easy when we are there. What if something happens? It's just us two," I said to her. There were literally five bodyguards against us two. Even if they weren't inside the office with us, they were probably outside waiting to get back with their boss and if they saw us walking out with money they would get suspicious and maybe attack us. I was not ready for that.

"What makes you think it's just us?" Kyra asked me, a smirk forming on her lips.

"What do you mean?" I asked, tilting my head to the side and raising my eyebrows.

"We have people all over the casino who will come when it gets ugly," Kyra let me know. How many people did they have working for them? "Don't worry about that love, we'll be fine," she said to me and then she tried to put her hand into my hair but I was fast enough to grabbed her hand and playfully shove her away. It took me hours to get my hair curly like that and I was not letting her ruin that.

"Okay."

When we were finally in Vegas we were picked up by two men at the airport and they were supposed to drive us to James' casino. The entire ride my eyes were focused on the city, which looked extremely amazing. Since it was dark outside the whole city was illuminated by the light from different casinos and other buildings and there were so many people on the streets. It looked just like it did on pictures but seeing it with my own eyes was definitely so much cooler and I was coming back here, either with my friends or alone.

Pulling up at the casino, Kyra and I got out of the car and watched the two men drive away. Kyra put her phone out to call Will, to let him know that we arrived and ask for further instructions. I was just looking around and smiling at some people that were smiling at me and I then let the single points of what we were going to do tonight go through my head again. I was really overthinking this mission but you can't blame me for it though. I mean, I was going to get millions of dollars out of a casino, where I was not even supposed to be in because I was not 21 yet.

Oh shit, we were both not 21.

I looked over to Kyra who was just hanging up the phone and putting it back in the pocket of her jeans. "How are we going to get inside, I mean, we are not 21."