Chapter Eighteen

Chapter 18

The next morning, I was awoken by talking outside the door. "Well, someone's going have to wake her up. This is important."That was Effie, her Capitol accent noticeable.

"I've woken her up before, she's like a monster when she's woken. There is only one person who can wake her up."Haymitch's hoarse voice commented.

"Peeta."They both said together. I turn to sere Peeta asleep beside k,e so I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. Waiting for someone to wake Peeta up so he can wake me. By kissing me.

"Peeta."Effie whispered shaking him, rocking their bed slightly.

"What?"He asked groggily.

~"We need you to wake Katniss, we need to talk." She said.

"Okay, you might want to leave, this may get a little unpleasant for your liking."He said, I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Oh yes yes, I'm sorry, I'll leave now." She apologised. I almost laughed blowing my cover.

I heard the door shut and I shuffled under the covers. I felt Peeta's breath on my neck. This got me hot. I knew that if this continued I would need to have Peeta inside me before I wet to have that talk Effie was on about. I then felt his lips enclosing on mine. It made me moan at the sudden contact. Instantly, my lips started to move with his. I opened my eyes keeping my lips attached, we rolled over so he was on top and went into a full on makeout session.

"You've got to get up. Haymitch and Effie wants to speak to you." He explained breathlessly, even though I already knew.

"I know."I smiled and sat up, got off him and walked into the bathroom.

"Really, you were pretending to be asleep?"He asked and I nodded. "Why?"

"Because I knew they would be too scared to wake me and you would kiss me. I was craving a kiss especially ones like that. They are my favourite type of kiss. It turned me on." I explained with a moan walking to the bathroom to have a shower.

I was in the shower for a few minutes before I heard the door open. I wasn'6 scared or embarrassed because I knew it was Peeta and that when I told him it turned me on, he was turned on.

"MMM you're such a tease." He whispered in my ear as he joined me in the shower pushing me up against the wall letting the water fall over the two of us not caring if it was too cold or too hot. His mouth started to attack my neck as I felt his member grow hard against my thigh. I reached down to line it up with my entrance. He plunged inside me making me moan out of pleasure. I wouldn't surprise me is people back in district 12 could hear us. It felt amazing. Hi length inside me thrusting in and out.

After what felt like hours the two of us finally came and caught our breath before we got out and dried ourselves getting ready before going to find the others. I hated walking through the carriages, it brought back memories of when we were tributes and I was scared I was going to die a virgin.

"Katniss, whatever Effie and Haymitch has to say, please make sure you listen. I need you to be happy. If you don't want this then don't want this then tell them. Don't let your life be full of misery because you don't want to be the president and you'll regret it later on in life." Peeta said outside the room.

"I know thanks Peeta. But I want to be president I can make changed to this work and I want to marry you.. I know that I won't regret it ." I reassured. He smiled before grabbing my hand and walking into the diner cart.

"Good, you're both here."Haymitch said turning to us. The two of us sat down. I had Peetas brother sat one side of me. "Now Effie has spoken with Snow and we have some exciting and scary new, Effie?" He handed over to her. I knew that Haymitch was worried about this because of the look on his face.

"Okay so President Snow secretary informed me that he is dying fast, his doctor said he's only got bout a week left. You both need to be married by them."Her capitol chipper tone said. She clapped. I knew this was something she would be happy about, she loves to plan celebrations at the capitol because they are extravagant. I just think they're lethal.

"A week?"Prim squeaked.

"H~