"No. I -" he began.

"Nat! ICan you drive me to work, please?!" I cut him off as I jumped to my feet and put the guitar back on its stand against the wall.

"Hannah." He glared at me as I opened the door.

"Stop asking or I'm not talking to you anymore." It was a little childish but I felt like it was all I could say to make him stop.

"I'm not going to stop asking." He frowned at me. I shrugged.

"Fine." I said, "Bye."

"Hannah, come on, you cannot expect me to just forget -" he was saying but I shut the door behind me. I felt bad but I tried to ignore it. Natalie gave me a confused but concerned look as I walked into the living room.

"Uhm... Can - can you drive me alone?" I asked.

"Sure, did you eat?" She asked.

"Yes," I lied, "Thank you," I added.

"Alright." She smiled at me as she grabbed her keys, "See you in a few, Honey. I love you!" She called to Lyle as we walked out.

-----

I stared at the puzzle piece I held between my middle and forefinger's annoyed. It had just slid across the bar, and when I looked up there was no one there, just random people talking to and drinking with their friends as they leaned against the bar, none staring at me or giving any hint that they had slid the little cardboard cut out to me.

I put it down and created a mental picture of all of the pieces put together. There was one missing, the middle piece - which seemed to be bigger than all the other pieces. I would be able to make out the first couple of words in the first sentence and maybe some of the last sentence if I put it all together.

"Another one?" Zeke peered over my shoulder, he knew about it because someone had given him one to give to me. It was a chain of people, like every other time someone had given it to me, and we couldn't even ask the girl that gave it to Zeke who he had gotten it from because he had disappeared into the crowd. "Hannah, maybe you should call the police, this guy could be dangerous." He said.

"Guy?" I looked at him.

"Probably, I mean, he sent you a flower." Zeke shrugged.

He had. When I had gotten to school that morning, there had been a single black rose taped to my locker. I had arrived at school when it was pretty much empty and there had been no one in the hall. I had to admit, I loved the rose...

"Maybe write a list of the possibilities - the guys that could be doing this? I mean, who's been smiling and staring at you a lot lately or something like that." Alex's voice came from behind me as she took the puzzle piece from my hand.

"No one's been smiling at me." A lot of people stared at me, but only because I was the creepy, faceless person they were trying to stay at least two feet away from all the times, because of Damien and Rick I had ceased to be invisible.

"You probably haven't even looked at him and that's why he's doing this." She said waving the piece at me.

I shook my head, no. That wasn't even a possibility. It was probably someone messing with me, or a killer...I looked up as I heard Alex and Zeke sigh simultaneously.

"What?" I mumbled looking at them confused.

"I'll bet you he likes you," Alex said. I laughed but stopped at her serious face.

"Uhm... Work?" I pointed at the bar.

"You cannot be this blind, Hannah. Really." Alex glared at me. Zeke laughed as I shrunk back into him.

"Stop it, Alex! You're scaring her." He chuckled grabbing my shoulders gently.

"She deserves it for -" she was cut off by my phone.

I looked at it, I didn't recognise the number but I answered it.

"Hannah Lewis?" I heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Um, yes, who is this?" I asked.

"There's been an accident."

*****

Please share your thoughts by commenting, also vote and share. :D