Twenty-Nine

Sam's POV

I woke up with Rose gone and I started to panic a little bit because she never leaves unless I'm awake too, unless she has morning sickness.

I got up and look in the bathroom. she wasn't there. Then I smelt bacon and heard a little bit of music playing from the kitchen. I smiled to myself know she's downstairs making breakfast and can tell she's really happy.

I got to the end of the stairs and walked to the kitchen doorway and just watched her dance around making food. I smiled when she turned around and saw me watching her.

"Hi Sammy." she skipped over to and pulled my hands in the kitchen completely and to the stove saying "wanna help me?" she smiled kissing my cheek.

"Of course." I pulled her to me and kissed her lips.

It was silent for a few minutes but not awkward silence just normal.

that's until I broke it.
"So how is my queen feeling today with our little princess." i smiled continuing to stir the pancake batter.

"Great, she hasn't been sending me to the bathroom at all today.But she kicks a little bit which I'm still trying to get use too." she half smiled.

I walked to give her the batter and then got behind her and wrapped my arms around her still tiny waste.

"Sam?"

"yea baby?"

"Do you think we're gonna be happy with her in the future or do u think we're gonna be miserable?"

I turned her around and looked deep in her eyes. This was it I was going to do it.

I got down on one knee and pulled the velvet box out from my sweatpants pocket.

"Rosey Marie Maloley, I love you so much, you're beautiful, you're smart, funny, absolutely amazing, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Not just because your pregnant with our daughter but because I'm in love with you so much and I can honestly tell we're gonna have a beautiful family and not be miserable. So Rose? Will you do me the honor of marrying me?" I nervously asked opening the box with the ring in it. It was a beautiful and very expensive ring but we're honestly rich so I decided to get my queen a beautiful ring.

"OMG SAMMY OF COURSE ILL MARRY YOU!" she screamed I put the ring on her finger and stood up.

Rose jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my torso. Then she started making out with me.

"Sam? All these hormones have been driving me crazy and I've um b-Been kinda-" I cut her off knowing what she was feeling.

"it's okay baby I can help you." She laughed and continued making out.

I walked with her still in my arms not breaking the kiss upstairs. I opened the door and gently put her down on the bed.

I started kissing her neck. I knew she wasn't wearing a bra so I took my hand and brought it slowly up her shirt and when I made it to the right spot Rose started moaning and biting my lip from probably relief that I'm fixing her problem.

After a minute I pulled off her shirt only leaving her in my boxers that she stole.

"baby did you take these from me?" I smirked down at her.

"yes daddy, do you like them on me?" she bit her lip knowing her calling me that drove me crazy.

"you knowing if you didn't have my little baby in there rn I'd fuck your so hard you wouldn't be able to walk for weeks." I smiled looking deeply in her to her slowly closing eyes and soft moans left her plump lip and then I looked down to she he hand down the boxers rubbing herself.

"Hey!" I yelled grabbing her hand and putting it in front of me. She smirked and I took her fingers and licked every single one of them. Then I heard her moaning more and I saw her over hand rubbing herself. I just let her even though I could do better.

"Omg Sammy I'm cumming!" that's when I stopped her.she whined at the contact lost and was trying to grind on my leg to try and finish herself off. Damn I've never seen her like this and it's really hot.

"Daddy. Can you please finish me off?" she whined again.

"of course babygirl." I slowly pulled 'her' boxers down and smiled seeing her throw her head back at the torturing slowness.

"s-Sam? can you look at me for a minute?" she stuttered.

"yea what's up baby?"

"I love you and I'm really happy we're gonna spend the rest of our life's together and I want you to know I didn't say yes just because this baby. It because I actually really love you."

"I love you too and I'm bout to show you how much I love you once again." I smirked.

I started trailing kisses up her thighs and starting to rub her dripping wet core. I decided I was going to tease her because 1. she pregnant and her hormones are probably on overload rn because she's been really horny and has been asking for me to do things with her but I've been to scared too because the baby and 2. because I need to show her I love her rn. (btw this is like 1 week later 😝)

"Tonight's gonna be all about you okay?"

"mhm." she responded

I then licked up her dripping core and watched her sigh of relief and moan. I started going faster On her clit and put my two fingers in her. She arched her back and moaned

"Holy shit, Sam I'm close!"

I knew she wasn't gonna last long.

"then cum for me baby."I know when ever I say that it brings her over the edge and I was right because seconds later she released all of my fingers and tongue.

"now I need to repay you." she smiled still panting.

"no it was all about you." I came back up to her face and kissed her forehead and pulled her into my chest we laid there talking about the future and then admiring the ring I just gave her.

Then she slowly drifted to sleep as did I.

"I love you baby." I said to her but knew she was asleep and kissed her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rose's POV

the last thing I heard was
"I love you too baby." and smiled to myself. he thought u was asleep but he fell asleep before me. but about 20 mins later u was now falling asleep and responded finally.

"I love you too." and I cuddled into him.

then fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n sorry I've been inactive but I updated 😊😊❤️❤️

vote/ comment 😝