Sixteen

Sam's POV

The line went flat and there were a bunch of nurses and doctors running in Nate's room. I saw Rose walk out of the room and run towards the bathroom. Then I heard Nate's heart monitor and he lived! (I would never let Nate die) I ran into the bathroom and saw Rose on the ground crying.

"Rose come on."

"no!! he's gone."

"no he's not he's breathing again come on let's go!"

"w-what?"

"come on let's go." she wouldn't move so I picked her up bridal style and took her into Nate's room. Her face was buried in the crook of my neck not wanting to see Nate.

"Rose?" Nate said in a lifeless way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nate's POV (yay!)

I heard everything Rose was saying in my room and I thought I should just go and be pain free. once I chose my path I regretted it and needed to push myself to come back. and I guess I somehow did. I was in so much pain but I wasn't in a coma.

"Rose?" I said lifeless. she looked at me with tear stained cheeks and in Sam's arms. I need to thank Sam for being there for her.

"Nate! I thought you were gone! what the hell is wrong with you. you were dead. I told you to not live through this I told you I'd be fine. I can tell your in pain!! why Nate why?!?!" she was screaming and crying and she was on the ground with her knees to her chest and head in hands.

"I heard everything you said Rose. I wanted to leave because I was in pain. But then I realized that I could get over the pain. But then you are my only family and I can't let you live through eternal pain." she didn't say anything after she just got up and walked to my hospital bed.

she broke the silence in saying "I'm happy your still here." I nodded in response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 weeks later

Rosey's POV

Nate finally gets to come home today. I think everyone's excited especially his new girlfriend Sophia. Then Madison and Jack G got together before the Nate was in the hospital. (not Madison beer) I guess Madison and Gilinsky have been talking and then Sophia's been here in the hospital with Nate. I haven't really heard from Johnson lately. no one has. but we're not worried cause we know Johnson can handle himself.

When we got in the car Sophia suggested we go get some food. everyone yelled "Taco Bell" so we went there.

we went through the drive-thru and went home.

When we got home all our cars were at Nate's apartment. so we went there and picked up our cars and said our goodbyes and left.

on the way home I could tell Sammy needed me by the way he kept touching my thigh and he kept bouncing his leg.

When I walked in the door Sammy threw his keys on the coffee table in the living room and pushed me against the wall. we started a passionate make-out session, then said into the kiss "jump" so I obeyed and jumped up and wrapped my legs around his torso.

we continued making-out like this and he threw me on the bed.

"damn Rose. I've been craving you for 2weeks."

"me too."

Then he started attacking my neck and for sure leaving hickeys on my neck. He pulled my shirt off and started kissing lower down my body. he unclasped my bra and started groping them and kissing them.

"Sam I-I need you."

"it's daddy to you."

"okay daddy I need you."

Sam then got up ripped off his shirt and pants along with his boxers and slowly took mine off.

"shit. Rose I don't have a condom."

"it's fine just pull out."

"really? what if I can't."

"idc I just need you."

With that Sammy thruster into me giving me no time to adjust and started grinding slowly. I knew what he was doing he was fucking me, he was making love to me. "Fuck daddy please move faster."

"shh. just let me do this okay?"

"fine." I moaned as he started go harder and fast

I was a moaning mess.

"fuck your so tight."

"d-daddy I'm s-so c-close!" I screamed.

"let it go."

With that I screamed and cummed on his dick. then Sammy released.

Sammy then fell to my side and then rolled over and pulled me into his chest. We laid there for a few moments until Sammy broke the silence.

"Fuck shit Rose!!"

" w-what is it?" I said worried.

"I didn't pull out...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So do you think she's gonna be pregnant or nah??!?!?

well I'm updating one more chapter tonight. it's not going to reveal if she's pregnant of not. but it's gonna be an important chapter. concerning Sammy and Rose's relationship.