Three

*Song in the second one *

Sam's POV

I woke up to find Johnson, Gilinsky, and Nate planning something.

"What time is it?" I asked

" 12! and finally. we gotta talk!!" Nate said excitedly.

"What are we planning?!!!" I curiously asked.

"PARTY AT MALOLEY HOUSE!!!" they all screamed in sync.

I was really excited because that means spending time with Rose. Shit why am I thinking of her ? I need to stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosey's POV

I woke up to hearing the boys screaming. I had sweatpants and a sports bra on not caring about what I looked like.

I saw all the guys in the kitchen trying to make food. I started laughing at all of them and then Johnson, Gilinksy, and Wilk were starring at me up and down.

"Rose will you make us breakfast please!" Nate whined

" I guess but what's in it for me?"

"you could come home with me." Gilinsky smirked

holy shit Jack is so hot but my chances with him are so small.

" haha. funny." Nate said clearly annoyed

"You could always come to the party with us." Sammy said kind of nervous

"that sounds good but it's my house I was gonna come anyways." I laughed "but it's coo I'll think of something later." I said

I started making pancakes for them and then they all left the to do only God knows where.

But I felt someone wrap there arms around me. I didn't mind cause it was comfortable position. when I turned around it was Gilinsky (bet you didn't see that coming) I was kinda surprised.

"what Jack?" I said while smiling

"you know you look really hot right now and it's turning me on." he was looking in my eyes while saying this which drove me insane.

"well thanx, you don't look to bad yourself." I said burying my face in his chest.

Then he lifted me and put me on the counter and stood in between my legs. I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist and pulled me close to him.

" I would fuck you so hard." he whispered in my ear

hearing those words come out of his mouth like that made me want to melt.

"Oh really? then why don't you?" I tried sounding seductive

"holy shit" he coughed

"what?!" I said kind of scared

"oh nothing just umm.." he said while looking down and I realized that I was pressed up against him and I could feel his member.

"do you want me to help you out?" I bit my lip which I could tell drove him insane.

"omg, could you?" he said obviously getting more turned on.

With that I pulled him in to kiss him and he pulled away and said "this doesn't feel right. I can't" with that he left.

Wow I felt rejected as hell...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's POV

What the fuck did I just do. I mean Rose is hot as hell but it doesn't feel right because it's Nate's sister. plus I think Sammy and her have a thing.