twenty-one

Rosey's POV

   *"What the Fuck is wrong with you, your a worthless piece of shit!!"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what i'm talking about! I fucking hate you. Just leave." Sammy screamed at me.

I was so confused and didnt understand what he was referring too.

"You're so fucking stupid. I dont love you! I never ever will." 

I was hurt and so i cried and didnt know what to do.*

I popped up from my sleep and started crying and pulled my knees to my chest. I didnt know where sammy was. The door then opened and sammy saw me and ran to my side immediately.

"Omg Rose what happened are you okay?"

" I-i had a d-dream t-that you s-said y-you didnt l-love m-me." I cried even harder.

Sam pulled me into his chest tighter and rocked me side to side and was saying "shhh."

"Rose you know i love you. But tell the whole truth what else happened in this dream?"

I was a little calmed down by now and only a few tears fell down my cheeks thinking about what he said in the dream. "You were saying im a worthless piece of shit and that you don't even love me and you told me i was fucking stupid." Sammy cringed at all the things i just said.

"you know i would never say any of those things to you, i love you so much Rose. Please dont believe anything in that dream." 

"I dont." I sighed "What time is it?" i asked seeing that it was still dark outside."

"4:45 am."

"Oh. can you come-"

"Yeah." Sam scooted down on the bed and i did the say resting my head on is chest. 

My hand was on his chest and he put his hand on top of mine. I moved my hand and flipped is hand over tracing the lines in his hand. 

"Sam?"

"hmm?" Sam hummed. i could tell he was tired and hadnt slept yet.

"Never mind. Get some sleep cutie." I grabbed his hand and kissed his hand.

"I love you." Sam said in a raspy-voice.

"I love you too." 

I was laying on his chest still and i could hear his steady heartbeat and breathing. I looked up to his face and smiled seeing he was peacefully sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Omg Rose please don't make me beg. I need you so much." I woke up to hearing sammy say this.

"Ugh omg you feel so good around me." He moaned. 

Was he dreaming about me. fucking him. 

I thought id take this opportunity. I got on sammy's waist and straddled him. i started slowly grinding on his already hard dick. "Ugh omg Rose speed up." I did as he commanded and started grinding down on him harder and picking up my speed. 

I started pulling the hem of his sweatpants down. He didnt have a shirt on. i was kissing down his body and he was now left in his boxers. I started to pull the hem of those. i looked up at sammy and his eyes started to flutter open. 

shit. shit. shit. fuck.

"Rose what the fuck are you doing?!?" 

"You kinda were um talking and moaning in your sleep." I smirked

"Oh.um.shit. that embarrassing..." 

I bit my lip and starting kissing his neck and finding his sweet spot almost immediately and he softly moaned. "R-rose what are you doing."

"Leaving my mark on you.' I smiled against his skin.

About 5 mins later....

We walked downstairs to find Nate sitting with sophie on the couch. 

"Hey guys." 

"Hey Rose and Sam--- Wht the fuck!" Nate yelled.

"Your sister decided to leave her mark on me." He laughed.

"Oh o-okay.."

We spent the day watching movies and cuddling and then something happened....bad 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry i havent been updated its been a busy busy week. But Vote and here you go!