Chapter 42

I headed to my room to wait for Travis to come over. I didn't want anyone coming in and catching him with me, so I made sure I locked the door behind me. I got dressed into my sleep clothes that consisted of sweat pants and my dads old oversized Pink Floyd concert t-shirt. He was really into that band and he would listen to it a lot.

 I thought the music was real trippy and started listening to it as well. He told me the story of him going to one of the concerts and doing acid. The story went on about, how messed up him and everyone got on the drug. He made me sware to him I wouldn't ever touch that stuff after telling me about it. The shirt got to old for him to wear, so he gave it to me for a reminder of my promise.

I put in the movie 22 Jump Street and opened the window for Travis. I jumped into bed and got under the covers to get comfortable. I was half way into the movie when I started to dose off. I sat up and grabbed my phone to text Travis that I might not be able to wait up for him. When I looked at it though, there were 2 messages from him already.

Shit!! I had it on vibrate this whole time.

Travis

I'm still talking with my mom. I have so much to tell you. You still awake?

Travis

I take it your sleeping. I'll talk to you tommorow. Goodnight sleeping lady. (Emoji of z's)

The last text he sent one was only 15 minutes ago, so I decided to text him back. I didn't want to wait till tommorow to see him. I missed him already and had the urge to touch him again too. Damn! It has only been 2 hours since I last seen him, I'm such a spaz.

I wouldn't be able to sleep anyway after hearing that he had lots to talk about with me. I got real curious on what it was his mom had to say.

Me

I'm sorry, my phone was on vibrate. I'm up waiting on you (Emoji of heart eyed smiley face)

Travis

Tight! I'll be there in a sec (Emoji running man)

A minute later he popped his head in. He notice the movie I was watching and turned to look at me with big smirk on his face.

"Ah, I see you needed a little Channing tonight?"

"Shut up! and get in here." I said trying to hold back a smile. I have a lot of action movies, with hot guys in them. He loved teasing me all the time about it. It's kind of sexy now though, cause I figured in my head he must have been jealous of me watching them this whole time.

I watched him climb into the window like Spider Man. The guy had some wicked moves. He grabbed the bottom of the window and swung his legs in with one jump. He came over to the bed and just stood there.

"Hey." He said all seductively.

I busted up laughing. His face turned into a pout. I felt bad for fucking up his ego. So I stopped laughing and put on a sexy smirk instead. I pulled the covers up and patted the side of the bed.

"Get in."

His pout turned into the biggest grin ever. His dimples appeared on the side of his face and I instantly melted. If we didn't have to talk about what his mom told him, I would have started kissing him right then.

"Mmm." He moaned, as he slid under the covers with me."Your so warm."

"Thats because you showed up." I smiled.

He wrapped his arms around me and slid closer to my body. We both couldn't resist each other after that and started to kiss. His hands slid down from my waist to my thighs.

It was no longer warm, it was burning hot! He let go of my lips and kissed down to my neck, all the while moaning into it. I had to stop him before things got to crazy though. I flug the covers off of us and pulled him away from my neck to talk to him.

"Travis stop, its to hot."

"I know you are, thats why I can't keep my hands off of you." He chuckled and tried grabbing me again.

"No serious, tell me what she needed to talk to you about."

He let go and we both sat up facing each other. Thank God the window was still open. I finally started to cool down some. He gave me a smile. That reassured me it was good news, not bad.

"Ok, so you want the good news or the bad news first?"

Shit! Theres bad news too? I thought about it for a second and figured bad news is best to know first. If I get the good news first and then the bad news might mess it up for me.

"Bad news first."