Chapter 27

While I was waiting for Travis to come back, I notice more people were showing up. Some of the girls from the soccer team passed by me to jump in the pool. They were pretty cool and they never really gave me any problems through highschool, like most of the athletes would. One girl recognized me and came over to talk.

"Oh wow! Kendall?" Kya said, waving at me.

"Hi Kya."

"Did you go to the prom?"

"Ya, I was there."

"No way? With who? I didn't see you there."

"Zack Bently took me."

She tilted her head in confusion, as if she was trying to remember who Zack was. I saw her eyes light up when she finally remembered.

"Oh, now I know. That guy that reads alot. He sits behind you in math, right?"

"Ya, but we left early, cause Travis got in a fight."

"That was Travis!? Ha,ha,ha, I saw the teacher pull Josh out, but didn't know what for. Everyone said he got in a fight with some dude."

Right as she said that, Travis came back with two cups filled with beer and sat next to me.

"Hey Kya."

"Hi Travis, just heard about you and Josh's fight. Is he here?"

"Na, Marty doesn't want him here."

"Awe, well I would have loved to see that fight here, he's a jerk."

"Well I'm glad he's not. More time for us to party instead, right?" He said, looking at me and raised his cup up. We both hit ours together again.

"That's right." I said and smiled at him.

Some of the girls were calling Kya over to the hot tub.

"Well I got to go, you guys should get some suits on and join us in the pool."

 We both just nodded to her and she left.

"Did you see Zack in there with Larry?" I asked Travis after she left.

"No, I didn't see him anywhere in there, I thought he might have came out here." He sat up real quick like he just remembered something. "Hey their playing dare pong in there, want to go play?"

"Dare pong? I thought it was called beer pong?"

"Ya, but I guess they add a dare to your drink though if the other player makes it. Derfs here too, he's playing with Kurt and some other guys in there right now."

"Ok, that sounds fun."

We went back in the house and the living room was now pretty much packed. The chairs were all taken and the couch was stuffed with people sitting on each others laps, watching the game. Travis and I found a spot to stand and watch. Derf made a ball in one of the cups and Kurt growled in anger and downed the cup of beer.

"Yes! Ha,ha,ha, now for the dare man." Derf said, half laughing.

"Shit ok, lets do this." Kurt said and went to the wall to do a hand stand. One of the other guys came up to him with a shot of liquor and poured it in his mouth. He swallowed it and fell sideways off the wall onto the floor. Everyone around started laughing and he joined them holding his stomach.

"Dam that dare was brutal. He's going to be shit faced quick if he keeps it up." I said and Travis laughed.

"Whats up bitches!! Where's the food in this joint?" I heard a female yell out, as she entered the kitchen. "Yes!!! Thats what I'm talking about, lets get our munch on" I knew she was from the dance squad in school, but couldn't remember her name though.

She was the most outspoken one in their group and the funniest. She would crack us up in class all the time making smart remarks to the teachers. It was bugging me I couldn't remember, cause she had a really cool name.

I stopped over thinking about it when one of the guys playing beer pong noticed Travis and I standing there watching.

"You guys playing?" He asked, with a smirk.

"Yes we are." Travis replied, walking up to the table.

"Ok, remember it's dare pong, before playing you make up a dare and then throw. Who ever makes it in the right colored cup, the opponent has to do the dare they made up for the that person. Got it?"

"Ok then, I dare Derf to streak out to the pool and jump in." Travis said and we all laughed.

"Oh really? Well I dare you to kiss Kendall and I'm not talking about no lame ass peck either. You guys have to french." Derf said to Travis.

 My eyes widen and Travis blushed my way. Derf knew we have never done anything with each other the whole time we were together. I pulled him by the arm, so I could talk to him before he made his decision. I didn't want to french my best friend and if Zack was around, I didn't want him getting all weird about it either.

 "There's no way you are agreeing to this." I said, in almost a whisper.

"Come on Kendall its just a kiss and think about it, if I make one in, then he will have to streak." He chuckled.

I started to think about how embarrassing it would be for Derf to streak and jump in the pool with all those people around. That would get him back for making up that dare between us, if Travis makes it of course. I was conflicted about the whole issue, but gave in finally to play.

"Ok Kendall now you have a chance to give one of us a dare and then vise versa if we win." One of the guys said.

"Ok I dare."

 I looked around at the guys who were playing and found Jack. He was a stoner that would scare us a lot. Between classes, he would hide in the bushes to smoke and then come out when we walked pasted it. I thought of good dare for him, since he was always stoned and looked like he was going to fall asleep soon anyway.

"Jack has to put a cup of ice in his underwear and keep it there for 5 minutes."

Everyone laughed and he joined into the laughter too.

"Ok, but if I make it, the same dare applies as Derfs. You have to french Travis." He said, with an evil smirk as well.

Almost every guy besides the jocks knew Travis and I were best friends. After Derf made the dare on Travis, Jack must have noticed my anger about it when I pulled Travis away. I had to play along though, after everyone was yelling about how good these dares were getting.

"Cheers." and "Come on guys." Were coming from the whole living room after Jack said that. Travis and I finally agreed and started the game.

Derf was first, he had three chances to bounce a ball in a red cup. Travis and I had to make it in the blue cups. Derf missed twice and I held my breathe on the last ball he bounced. I was praying for him to miss it. He held the ball to his mouth and blew on it for luck. Some shouted out to him to hurry up. The suspense was killing me too. When he finally bounced it, the ball fell in slow motion in my eyes. I couldn't look any more and closed them before it landed.

"Yes!! Now its my turn bro."

I opened my eyes after hearing Travis's voice. Derf missed it and now Travis had a turn to get Derf. I let out a sigh of relief to watch Travis play now. He bounce the ball and it landed in the blue cup on his first try.

Everyone laughed and looked at Derf ready for him to strip. His eyes popped open in amazement and then suddenly he turned red. He took his shirt off and then went for his buckle on his pants.

"This is so fucked up Travis, really?"

"Hey you could have backed out man." Travis said, while laughing with everyone.

"Ya, you agreed before starting dude." I heard Kurt chuckle.

"Ya, come on hurry it up Derf, strip." Someone else yelled out and soon the whole living room chimed in, pumping their arms in the air.

"Stip!! Strip!! Strip!!"