Unknown Side: Friendship and reactions

Alani's pov

I can't believe Jacob right now. What in the hell is he talking about?! Khendall isn't a stripper, no, she can't be. I didn't raise my child like that. I feel like Jacob is being very disrespectful lately towards Khendall. I can't permit that!
Alani: what are you talking about Jacob?! How can you say something like that about your own sister?!
Jacob: mom, I didn't say that Khendall is a stripper, i HEARD it mom.
Alani: SHUT UP!
Jacob:(stares at her)
Alani: i hope... That's your first and LAST time, that you're calling your sister a stripper, do- you-understand-me?!
Jacob: but mo-
Alani: UNDERSTOOD?!
Jacob: yes mom (looks down)
Alani: now go to your room! I don't want to see you!
Jacob: (sighs)

Jacob's pov

I don't understand why mom is mad at me. My friend told me that Khendall works at his uncle's strip club. I couldn't believe it too but he showed me pictures, i was speechless... I told this to mom so we could talk to Khendall and look for a solution i don't know ... I got in my room and fell on my bed... Thinking about what i could do to prove mom that i'm not lying....

Khendall's pov

I pulled up at Summer's house. Before i could even ring her doorbell she already opened the door for me and jumped on me.

Summer: omg girlllll thank you for coming(hugs me tight)
Khendall: girl you're choking me(tries to get out of her grip)
Summer: come on, come in (pulls my arm) so you wanna drink some biii? (Walks in the kitchen and opens the fridge)
Khendall: do you even have to ask me? (Puts bag and car keys on the table, walks in the kitchen and pushes summer away from the fridge) let me see
Summer: giiiirlll?! The hell... (Sits on the kitchen table and sighs)
Khendall: wassup babe, did he call you again?(takes a sip of her juice.)

Summer: no but... That shit is stuck in my head like.... I usually don't give a fuck when i boy tells me like " uh if you do this then it's over" i be like fuck you then, bye, but Quincy just... I don't know he got me forreal.
Khendall: well-
Summer: and omgaaashhh Trey called me yesterday, we were talking like the whole night (laughs)
Khendall:girlll?... You and trey were just for a night.... That shit was suppose to be for a night one-fucking-night...
Summer: ndally (sighs and smiles) we're not doing anything wrong girlll, we're just talking
Khendall: hmmm... Don't take it to far...cuz i know you (takes a sip of her juice)
Someone knocking on the door
Khendall: (wides eyes open and wishpers) was you especting someone????
Summer: hahhaha i guess so... Go open the door
Khendall:(wishpers) fuck you
Summer: hahahaha whatever
Khendall: (opens the door)

Khendall's pov

No she didn't, no-she-didn't... Is this Trey Songzzzzz and C breezeeeeyyyyy standing infront of me??? I'm shocked, i'm really shocked like forreal.... I don't believe she invited them over here while i'm here too, i don't even look good jeeez
Khendall: uh... Hi (hugs trey)
Trey: hi ma(hugs her back and kisses her cheek)
Chris: how you doing Khendall (holds her by her waist and kisses her cheek)
Khendall: good and you?
Chris: great (smiles bright)
Khendall: uh... I mean come in (shakes head in confussion)
Both: thank you
S

ummer: oh heeey Trey
Trey: wassup sums (kisses her cheek)

Chris's pov

I didn't knew that Khendall would be here. My nigga Trey only told be that we're going to this girl Summer he met the other day at Tyga's pool party... So now we're just sitting in her living room, she has a pretty big condo tho. Khendall is trying to stand-off but i'm trying to talk to her, help her with the stuff she's doing in the kitchen so yeah but for now... She's right here next to me.