"Eat well Seoyeon! In that box is some fresh octopus, just chop them up and dip them in sauce and eat them." Eomma smiles, "Ah, be careful when you chop them, they're alive, so they'll move a lot."

"Ne!" I hug eomma before she heads home.

I stare at all of the extra stuff eomma made me bring. *sigh* What am I going to do...?

Just before I carried some things inside, V and Jimin had arrived.

"Seoyeon, we'll help you!" V had offered to help and already started carrying some things.

"Me too." Jimin carried the box of octopus.

"Thank you!" I smile and we headed inside.

We dropped the things off in the living room. I told Jimin to put the octopus in the kitchen. Let's see what eomma told me to pick up. I open the bigger box, there were sweaters, hoodies, and a bunch of hot packs. Eomma's probably worried that I'll get cold during the fall and winter. There's even enough clothes to distribute to the members.

I go to my room to drop off my backpack. I change out of my uniform and into casual clothes. I change into a white t-shirt and black leggings. It's around six now, I should go chop the box of octopi.

I go to the kitchen and Jin has started cooking some dinner for us. I tie up my hair and wash my hands.

"Assa!" I open the box of octopus to see more than twenty of them squirming around.

I quickly grab a chopping board and a large knife. I take an octopus out of the box and slapped it on the chopping board. Eomma said she already cleaned these before hand and all I had to do was chop them.

"Mianhae octopus." I start chopping the tentacles and placing on the plates.

Jin came to see what I was doing.

"Wah, daebak! I've never seen a girl chop an octopus so quick! Ya! Everyone come look at what Seoyeon's doing!" Jin had called the members over.

Suddenly all the members were surrounding me to watch me chop octopi. Their mouths were open wide as if they've never seen this before.

After a little while, I had finished chopping all the octopus. Jin already placed the food he made on the dinner table. I grab some chili paste sauce and put it in the middle of the plate filled with octopus.

We all started eating together for the first time.

"Wah~ The octopus is so good! Thank you Seoyeon~" Jimin started eating a lot of octopus.

Everyone was enjoying the octopus, I'm glad.

I try Jin's food, "It's very delicious!"

Jin smiles, "I'm glad."

Then it became a get to know me session.

"What should I call you guys, should I call you guys oppa?"

V: "Call me Taehyung oppa!"

Jimin: "Call me Jimin oppa!"

The rest of the members told me to call them by their names or oppa.

Jin: "Seoyeon, are you the same age as Jungkook?"

"Ne."

Jin: "Is Jungkook older than you?"

"I believe so... Jungkook, when's your birthday?" I knew we were the same age, but I didn't know who was older.

Jungkook: "September 1st 1997."

"You are older! My birthday is December 1st 1997."

Jimin: "The maknaes of the dorm~"

J-Hope: "Seoyeon, where did you go to school before you went to the same school as Kookie~?"

"My eomma sent me to go study abroad when I was five. I went with my appa since he had work outside of Korea. I've studied at schools in Canada and America because my appa travelled a lot for work. Then I came back to Korea to study a little bit when I was 11-12, then went back to study abroad again after a few months."

J-Hope: "Eo~ That means you know how to speak English then!"

"Ne. That's right~" I smile.

Rap Monster: "We should have an English conversation sometime~" He laughs.

"Sure~"

V: "Which part of Korea are you from?"

"My family is from Busan."

Jungkook: "Jimin hyung and I are from Busan too~"

Jungkook and I high-five each other.

V: "I'm from Daegu. Yoongi hyung is from there too."

Jin: "I'm from Gwacheon."

Rap Monster: "I'm from Ilsan."

J-Hope: "I'm from Gwangju!"

Suga: "I have a good question, why did you want to become an idol?"

"It's a long story, I want to keep it a secret for now. But one of the other reasons was to make people happy with my music."

I didn't want to tell them about the real reason why I wanted to become an idol. It's too embarrassing~ The real reason is to find that boy who saved me...

Jungkook~

"So I'm the one who's older..." I thought back to what Seoyeon said. I wonder which part of America she went to study abroad for.

Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung are helping Jin with dishes. Suga hyung already took a shower and went to sleep. Taehyung and Jimin hyung are practising dancing for 'N.O.', we have a comeback soon. While everyone else is doing their own things, Seoyeon and I are working on homework.

Ugh~ It's math... I don't like math very much. I get stuck on the last question on our math worksheet.

"What to do...?" I kept hitting my head with my pencil.

"Do you need help?" Seoyeon had asked.

"Ne. I'm not really good at math..."

"I'll help you."

Seoyeon starts helping me with the last question. It was a really hard question, but she helped me understand it. She's so smart!

"You're very good at math!" I smile.

"Aniyo." She waves her hands while denying it.

We finished our homework a little before eleven. I went to take a shower.

Seoyeon~

Jungkook and I had finished our homework. I went to my room to go to sleep.