Chapter 17.2

Skylar

"Rae they kicked my girl out."

"Skylar what are you talking about?"

"The university expelled Sanai because she fought Tanisha again."

"I'm sorry, Poppa."

"I don't wanna hear that Rae! My girl is leaving. She going back home. What the hell am I supposed to do?!" I said, starting to break down again. "She held me down, Rae. I love her, man. She can't leave. Daddy can't do nothing?!"

"Poppa, I know you're upset right now but I need you to calm down. Sanai didn't die. She didn't break up with you either so why are you tripping so hard?"

"Because I'm scared I'm gon fuck up! I don't do well under peer pressure. If my girl ain't by my side, I don't know how strong I can be. I love her. I don't want to hurt her, Rae."

"Cut the bullshit Skylar! You're telling me that you were only faithful because she was there with you? That's not right. She put her heart on the line, knowing your reputation. She got kicked out because of bullshit from your past! So don't sit there and tell me that you finna fuck up. Get your shit together Skylar! Fuck with her heart and imma fuck you up." She spat before she disconnected the call.

From the way Reagan was cursing, I could tell that she meant every word. I don't want to hurt Sanai. I just feel guilty. I feel responsible.

I shoulda left her alone. I was getting mad at Sanai  for not hearing me out when I shoulda listened to her.  If I never woulda got with her, none of this woulda never happened.

I wouldn't blame her  if she didn't fuck with me anymore.

******************
Super short, I know. I'm out of town right now so my writing time is limited. This story is gonna be longer than expected. Leave reactions and predictions below! #StayTuned