Chapter 1

"It ain't nothing to cut that b** off
It ain't nothing to cut that b** off

So what you saying, hoe?
You Know I'm the man, hoe?
Nothing but a bird, I'm a leave you where you stand, hoe
Heard you got a man, hoe
Hope he understand, though
You ain't nothing but a creeper, baby I'm just saying, though
Saying, though

It ain't nothing to cut that b** off

Creeping on the low, hope your man don't see
She will bust it down for some damn limeritas
Chew me like some bubblegum, something like Rasheeda
Gotta get my partner some, she on me like Adidas
Baby, you can't hold, bet stop flexing like you might
Your man tryna patrol then I guess he is a cop
But he really can't cuff if you busting at my spot
But I done had enough 'cause you making my ish hot
Blowing up a nigga phone, what I tell yo ass 'bout that?"

"Ayeeeeeeeee!!!!!" I yelled out at the top of my lungs. I was in the middle of the club being twerked on by thot #1 and I was having the time of my life. School starts on Monday so ya boy had to throw the biggest bash because, that's just what I do.

"Get it Poppa, Get it Poppa! Get it Poppa!" I heard all the ladies chanting, knowing they all wanted a piece of what I was laying down. I flipped the girl over and grinded on her few times before I tossed her to the side. I didn't want her to get comfortable.

I made my way to the stage, giving out daps and hi-fives along the way.

"What it is?!!!" I screamed into the mic. "I gotta thank all ya'll for coming out tonight! Yall know we had to turn up one time before we get back to hitting the books! Knowledge is power ya'll." I said, causing laughter to erupt from the crowd. "But anyway, turn up, have fun and remember that only sexy ladies are allowed in the V.I.P.!" I said before signaling to the DJ to turn the music back up.

I made my way upstairs to the V.I.P. and saw my boys chopping it up with the ladies.

"What up, Ceez?" I greeted my right-hand, Caesar. We been ruling the hardwood since we step foot on campus.

"Nothing much...nothing much. That chick over there with the curly hair has been waiting for you though." He informed me, nodding his head toward a thick red bone sitting in the corner of the V.I.P.

I took my time walking over to where she was seated because I didn't want to look thirsty. Poppa and thirsty are antonyms, straight up.

"So, you been waiting on a nigga?" I whispered in her ear, making her bite her lip.

"You can say that." she said, trying to sound sexy.

"What you tryna do?" I asked her, with only one motive in mind.

"Go back to your crib." she stated, bluntly.

"Well let's go then." I said, standing up and pulling her on to her feet.

I dapped Ceez up as I made my way to the exit.

2hrs Later

"Aye...Aye...you gotta get outta here." I informed the red bone attempting to catch a nap in my bed.

"Hm?" she groaned.

"It's time for you to roll. I know you heard me. Uber on they way." I said.

"You're kidding me right." she said, sitting up, holding the covers up to her chest.

"I'm actually not. You kidding though, if you thought this was gon' flourish into some magical relationship. Why would I start a relationship with a chick that split her legs for a nigga that she doesn't even know? You trippin." I told her straight up.

She stared at me.

"If I were you, I'd get dressed. Them Uber drivers be kinda creepy." I said with a smirk.

"You never even asked me my name." she huffed as she pulled on her clothes.

"What's the point? I get the names of people that I want to associate with in the future. I don't associate with hoes so why would I want to know your name?" I said.

I watched as tears welled up in her eyes. I was definitely unmoved. She crying but she put herself in that predicament.

"Make sure to grab a Planned Parenthood brochure on your way out. They on the table by the front door. It has some helpful tips in there for chicks like you." I informed her before cutting my lamp off and going to sleep.

*******************

I couldn't help myself ya'll!!! What ya'll think about Poppa?