Chapter Four

Belle was surprised to see Merida in third hour European History, usually when she skipped she was out the whole day. She could have just been out for an appointment or something, but because of the fact Merida didn't have her backpack, and by the expression on her face that probably wasn't the case.

The two girls only sat an aisle away from each other, making it more than easy for them to talk, so Belle leaned over casually and lowered her voice. "Where were you?"

Merida bit her lip, her only reply being, "After school."

Their final classes passed in a blur, everyone was anxious about tomorrow being an early release and having a slightly longer weekend. The friends met up in the cafeteria, all except for Wendy who was nowhere to be seen.

"Do you feel like going out for pizza?" Merida asked the group.

"That seems like fun. Let me text Wendy." Alice said, bringing out her phone and texting Wendy.

To: Believer
We're all going for pizza. Are you coming?
3:30

Wendy's reply was simple.

From: Believer
Babysitting.
3:30

Alice frowned. Wendy was becoming so distant lately. She knew Wendy had to work and all, but what if something seemed wrong. Well, if something was wrong, she shouldn't push away her friends. She should come to them, they'd always stick by her.

Alice tucked her phone back in her pocket, "She's babysitting. Elsa, you drive Anna and Rapunzel if she's coming, and Belle will drive me and Mer?"

Elsa nodded, "She has plans with Flynn, so she's not. Sounds good to me. See you guys there." She left the cafeteria, followed by Anna.

"Wait! I left my Math book in my locker, I need to go get it." Anna turned and walked the other way. Elsa sighed, and walked after her.

Anna jogged to her locker and quickly did the combination on the lock. She grabbed her Trigonometry book and was putting it in her bag when her locker door slammed shut, startling her into falling backwards. She closed her eyes, bracing herself for another fall when two hands grabbed each of her forearms before she fell and pulled her up, then those hands snaked around her waist and pulled her close.

Anna opened her eyes, "Hans." She spat. "Let me go."

"I don't think I want to do that." He smiled evilly at her. "What do you say we go and have a little fun over at my house."

Her eyes widened in horror at his question, "Never, Hans. Now, let me go." Anna squirmed and wiggled against his tight grip, putting her hands on his chest and pushing on him to get away.

He shook his head, "Again, not going to do that. If you won't go, I'll just take you."

"No, you won't! Let her go!" A shout came from down the hall. Anna twisted her head to see who spoke. It was Elsa. Anna was elated, her sister came to help her. Elsa stomped over to Hans and Anna, rage painted on her face. "Let. My. Sister. Go. Now."

Hans dryly chuckled, "Why does everybody think they can tell me what to do? What do you think you can do to me?"

"Me alone? Not much. But with back-up? A lot." Elsa crossed her arms.

Hans' smug smile faded, but he decided to play it cool. "You and what army? Your puny friends? They can't hurt me."

"I think we can." Merida called, stepping out into the hallway accompanied by Belle, Alice, Kristoff, and Jack. The redhead held up her bow and nocked an arrow in Hans's direction (Merida was praising every deity in existence that there weren't any teachers around to see her--she could easily get kicked off the archery team because she was "threatening another student"). "Let her go."