We swing for a few more minutes until Harry stands up and walks through the yard over to where my car is parked in the driveway.

"Nice car you've got going here." He says as he walks around my car.

"Thanks,"

"Can you come pop the hood?" He asks once he's standing in front of the hood. I pick up Luca and bring him with us since it is kind of a distance from the yard to where my car is parked so Luca stands beside Harry as I open my car door and pop the trunk.

Harry opens it and begins looking under the hood, I have no clue what most of this stuff even is honestly. He closes the hood and walks around to the drivers side, opening the door and turning the engine halfway on as he then closes the door and says blankly, "You need your oil change."

"How much does that cost?" I ask.

"Well, it shouldn't cost you too much at a shop but I could do it for free." He says.

"Oh, you would do that for me?" I ask.

"Sure can," He smiles as I cross my arms over my chest.

♡♡♡

The next day I was in the living room with Luca after we just finished lunch. I haven't seen Harry all morning although he said he was going to change the oil in my car today, maybe he changed his mind.

Luca continues to play with his toys and mumble some baby words amongst himself while I watch some TV show I've never really heard of but has suddenly became interesting.

I then hear footsteps coming down the stairs, assuming it's Harry but I still remain looking at the tv.

I'm halfway laying on the couch when I hear, "Are you coming?" Close to my ears and I look up to see Harry leaning over the couch as I sit up. "Where?" I ask.

"To the shop.. To change your oil?" He says questioningly as if I was supposed to know that he was taking it to a shop.

"I thought you were doing it here? Won't it cost money at a shop?" I ask.

"Not if it's the shop I work at," He winks.

♡♡♡

I had followed Harry to the shop he supposedly works at. Harry had Luca in his car because he already had a carseat in his car so it was easier that way, plus he is Harry's little brother.

Once we arrived at the shop Harry had me pull my car up in the opened garage.

"Pop your hood," He said. I began looking around somewhere under my steering wheel and feeling around for a place where the latch might be, but I couldn't seem to find it.

"Ugh" I groan. "Now I can't find it." I say as Harry opens my drivers door and touches my hand that was down there trying to find it and his hand touched my leg lightly as he pulled the lever and the hood popped open. I looked at him with a smirk on his face as he closed my door and stood in front of my hood.

I wasn't sure exactly what he was doing or how he did it, but it only took about five minutes and during those five minutes an older man came up to Harry and I heard him say, "You aren't scheduled to be in today, boy. What are you doin'?"

"Just changing a friends oil," Harry responded as the man looked in the car through the windshield and smiled at me and waved lightly as I returned the smile.

I parked my car in it's usual spot and Harry parked in the garage. It was now 1 and Anne would be home in about four hours. Harry carried Luca in the house and then put him down in the living room.