Twenty-four

//yall this story is flying by//

The week flew by quickly and soon enough I was packing my bags the night before I was leaving the country with my boyfriend and his family and the next morning I was taking a plane to London. My first time ever doing all of the above; being in London. Going on a plane. Leaving the country. It was terrifying. To say I wasn't nervous was a complete lie because I was downright as anxious as I ever have been in my entire life.

But, Harry helped with all of that. A few minutes ago he was attempting to fold my clothes and put them in my large suitcase until I stopped him because the folding was more like rolling up in a ball and I wasn't going to fit everything in there that way.

So he was sitting in my floor bagging all of my lotions, perfumes, body washes, shampoos, soaps etc.

"Is it that time of the month?" He teases as he holds up a handful of pads I threw in the floor next to him for him to bag. 

"No, but you can never be careful." I roll my eyes at his playfulness. 

"You're right. Those might come in handy for me." He flips his long hair, but not long enough off his shoulders in a sassy way and I laugh.

My body was full of the nervousness anxiety feeling and I couldn't get over it and I knew that there was no way I was possibly sleeping tonight.

 "Baby." Harry says softly as he wraps his arms around me from behind and I continue to fold clothes and put them in my suitcase.

"I can feel your nervousness. It's like its vibrating off the walls." He chuckles lightly and I sigh.

"I'm sorry," I apologize. "It's just my first for it all, you know?" I drop the clothes and close my eyes.

"And that's okay, baby. But, I will be right by your side constantly. Don't be afraid to share all of your emotions with me." He says comfortingly and I turn around to face him as he cups my face with his hands. His thumb running gently across my jawline and he pecks my forehead gently.

♡♡♡

"All packed up?" Anne asks enthusiastically. 

"I suppose," I smile with a sigh and cross my arms over my chest as Harry grabs my luggage and puts them in the back of Robin's truck. 

I say goodbye to my parents and Jess as I hop in the truck myself. With me in the middle of the backseat, Harry to my right and Luca in his carseat on my left. Robin driving and Anne in the passenger side. I feel as if it took so long to get to the airport when it was only thirty minutes away.

Harry grabs his luggage and some of mine while I carry my duffle bag and the small bag I'm bringing with me on the plane as the five of us walk into the airport. Get our luggage checked. Use the bathroom one last time. 

And now we're two seconds away from stepping on that plane and heading out to London as I hand the woman dressed in navy my plane ticket, as does Harry and we stand there.

"There's no turning back now." I say quietly, staring off into the hallway only seconds away from taking me in the sky.

"Baby, you will be fine I promise." Harry says, lacing his fingers with mine and the two of us aboard the plane.

It wasn't as bad as I thought once we got up into the sky. The view was pretty with it being so early in the morning, the sun wasn't fully raised yet and the sky was a pink mixed with yellow and blue. Stunning colors that went well together.

HARRY'S POV;

She was stunning. Her hair was messy, her clothes were baggy and her face was bare. As natural as ever and still managed to take my breath away. She stared out the window of the plane for awhile. Not a word out of her, I was almost scared that she was angry at me as to why she was being so silent, but I then learned that it was the sky she was so infatuated with while I was more infatuated with her.

She finally looked over at me. Her warm comforting blue eyes staring into mine and her beautiful smile was small, but as comforting as her eyes. The two most lovely things about her made me feel like I was at home. She was cozy, she is my home. 

Anna rested her head on my shoulder, still staring out at the window. Her fingers were laced with mine and the two of our attached hands were placed upon her thigh. I watched gently as her eyelashes fluttered and within minutes her eyes were shut and she was out like a light. She was surely exhausted.

Hours and hours later we were ten minutes from landing in London as I shook Anna's shoulder gently and squeezed her hand that was still attached to mine as her eyes fluttered open and her head left my shoulder.

"Where are we?" She asks.

"Ten minutes from landing, baby. We're almost there." I say and kiss her head smoothly.

"That seemed like it took ten minutes to get here." She laughs lightly as do I.

"You slept almost the whole way," 

We landed at the London Heathrow Airport where my mum, Robin, Luca, anna and I all gathered our things and walked through the airport in search of my sister.

"Gemma!" My mum shouted as she realized it was her daughter that she hasn't seen in almost nine months. The two of them ran up to one another, holding their arms tightly around each other as I look to my left to see Anna smiling up at me and I sit our luggage down as my sister hugs my tightly.

"Honey, we've missed you so much!" My mum wipes her eyes.

"I've missed you guys too. Who is she?" She whispers her last part.

"Gemma, this is my girlfriend Anna. Anna, this is my sister Gemma."

"Oh, you're Anna! Mum has told me about you since I've spoke to her recently. I didn't expect you to be this pretty though!" Gemma says, pulling her into a hug as I chuckle at my odd family.

Once we arrive at Gemma's house, she shows us the guest room of her new house. Anna and I have our own room here which is lovely in my opinion. 

We decided on going out for dinner tonight and I sit at the edge of the bed watching Anna as she looks into the mirror and puts her earrings in her ear.

"You've been watching my every move." She smiles.

I stand from the bed and wrap my arms around her frame from behind her. "I can't help it."

My lips are pressed to her exposed shoulder and neck gently sucking at her weakest spots that I know by heart. "As much as I love this dress on you, I'd love it more if it was off of you." I whisper in her ear and she moans in response as my hands slide down her thighs.

"We have-" She says as I cut her off. "We have time."

"Is this okay?" I ask as I run my fingers along the lining of her lace underwear and she nods, her hand tightly wrapped around my forearm and the other hand over hers is lost in my hair.

I slide a finger inside of her as she begins to pant lightly at my sudden slow pace pumping.

//LEAVING U HERE HHAA;))/