Five

ANNA'S POV:

I showed up at the Style's house a little too early today. I was already in town ahead of time before I was supposed to come in today and there was no point in driving all the way back home for twenty minutes then come back. So I decided to drive on over anyway, I'm sure Anne wouldn't mind.

I park my car in the usual spot and walk up to the front door. Once I've knocked two or three times, Harry shows up at the front door, giving me a questioning look as he stands out of the way and let's me in.

"Sorry I came here early, I was just already in town and there was no point in going all the way home just to get back out again and drive over here," I explain to Harry and Anne as I'm walking into the living room where she's holding Luca.

"No problem, dear. I'm actually glad you came early because I was wanting to run and pay a bill before I went in today. I was going to do it on lunch break but since you're here early I can already go!" She says excitedly.

I smile at her as she sits Luca on the floor and he plays with toys as she mumbles that she'll be right back as she leaves Harry and I in the living room with Luca.

Anne returns back quickly with her purse over her shoulder and a short sleeved brown cardigan over her maroon shirt she has on with her black dress pants.

She walks past me to pick up Luca as she says "I'm going to go ahead and head out, dear. Harry, please be on your best behavior and don't bother Anna. Text me after practice, love and thank you so much Anna, I'll see you two after I get off work today," She rushes out as she pecks Luca multiple times all over his cheeks. Leaving a little bit of red lip stain on his cheeks.

I smile as Harry says he will and I tell her goodbye.

♡♡♡

A few hours later, Luca and I finish lunch as the two of us go out to the front yard, grabbing a few of his toy trucks to bring with him.

I take a seat on the metal two-seater swing in front of the porch, thankfully is placed under the tree in the shade with this kind of heat.

I sit Luca on the ground along with his toys so he can play outside for a little while as I prop my feet up and begin to read a book I brought with me I just recently started on.

A few minutes later I hear the front door close as Harry suddenly approaches the two of us.

"What're you reading?" He asks as I look up at him, standing in front of me.

"A Message in a Bottle" I say simply.

"Nicholas Sparks?" He asks.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" I give him a questioning look.

"I've just heard of it before. Thought about reading it myself." He says.

I nod and move my feet out of the other seat so Harry could sit beside me which he does. I put my bookmark where I stopped reading and close the book.

"So is it good?" Harry asks.

"I'm only a little through the first chapter so I couldn't tell you really." I say and he nods slowly. Leaning over as he places his elbows on his knees and rubs his hands together.

"Well, you seem very interested in him." He says.

"I guess I am. I've read a lot of his books and watched the movies too. He's a classic, I guess to me. My aunt used to read a lot of his books and she passed them down to me so I began reading them when I was younger." I say and he nods, listening to me as we swing.