One

As I take one last glance at myself in the mirror, absolutely adoring the way my hair is fit in a perfect blonde bun on the top of my head. My school outfit is a bit casual today. I decided on wearing a size eight light coral colored dress with mid arm sleeves that's flowy and stops right above my knees. My size isn't a size zero and I have learned to love that throughout my seventeen years of living in this body shaming world. Everyone should love their own body.

As I curl my black voluminous eyelashes that I am completely obsessed with keeping looking great. I put the eyelash curler back on my white desk and grab my white bag and walk downstairs. Greeting my parents who are munching on the eggs and toast they've made, I take a seat at the dining table and begin devouring my breakfast also.

My seven year old little brunette sassy sister follows me out to my car once we had finished eating our breakfast to make our way to the last day of school. Dropping my sister, Jessabelle off at Elementary school, I drive a few blocks down the road to the High School, park my car and make my way inside.

"Anna!" One of my very best friends, Grace, shouts as she runs up to me. I had then realized she was previously roaming the halls with Grace and I's friend Sadie.

"It's finally our last day as a Junior!" Grace says, excitement full in her voice. "I can't believe we have one year of High School left and then we're done!" Sadie says, just as excitedly. Grace's much deeper than mine, dirty-blonde hair was to a complete straight which looked beautiful on the navy blue dress she was wearing to school along with the white heels she had to match the outfit. Sadie's curly brunette hair was laying on top of her pink sleeveless top with silver embellishment along the collar and chest. Along with deep blue jean capri's and plain black flats. 

The girls and I walk to Health class, first period as we approach a few girls we've known since last year.   Last year was my first year here at Lake Washington as Sophomore. My parents had decided on moving and I decided on switching schools for a change.

The class takes their seat as a redheaded plus sized woman dressed in black dress pants and a white button up tucked into her pants and begins to write her name on the board. In cursive spells out, "Mrs.  Pattinson." As she says her name aloud, like we all didn't already know. 

"Sorry I'm late." A familiar voice says, that British voice that has been annoying me everyday during Junior year. Harry sits next to me like always as Mrs.Pattinson tells him to. 

He wiggles his eyebrows at me as I look away and Mrs. Pattinson begins calling names throughout the class starting with the front row. I think the reason she's doing this on the last day is because if every student isn't here on the first and last day of school, they'll get in trouble unless they've got a mandatory pass that they absolutely can't make it.

Classmate after classmate, she finally makes her way to the second row.

"Grace Clark," "Here."

"Sadie Rithington," "Here."

"Anna Adams." "Here." I respond. On the first day she had called me Annabelle, which is my actual name but it seems like just yesterday I had told her that it was Anna.

"Harry Styles." "Here." 

Mrs. Pattinson begins to explain the studies of our last chapter about Diabetes that we've all studied the night before or even a few days before. And before I know it, everyone's returning their Health books and packing up their things and walking out of the classroom.

"I couldn't help but notice you were slightly drooling over me once I had appeared in the classroom." Harry says to me as I approach my locker. "Get over yourself, Harry." I roll my eyes as I unlock my locker.