Moving in With the so Called 'Hottest Vampire'

"Why do I have to move in with him....? I hate my life!" I groaned as I packed most of my belongings into my suitcase.

"Ara! Come down here for a sec!" I heard YoungJae yell and I ran downstairs.

"Ne oppa?" I say as I reach the bottom of the stairs.

"Ara, I just wanted to thank you for agreeing to this and not running away since you tend to do that quite often when you were younger. And I hope that you will find love and happiness with Mark." YoungJae said and I just stood there.

"Yeah, no problem. It's for you and the kingdom so it's my job as the princess to do my duty. Ha, I said duty. And also, I'm older now and I know not to run away even though I disagree with somethings." I said and smiled.

"Thanks Ara." YoungJae said and hugged me.

'I don't think that Mark thing is going to work though.' I think to myself and walked back to my room.

The van waited outside for me as I pulled my luggage out the door.

"Noona, you really have to leave now huh?" BamBam said and I nodded.

"I'm gonna miss you!" Yugyeom said and I smiled at him.

"I'm gonna miss all you guys! Be good with my oppa okay?!" I said and they replied with a nod. I hugged both of them really tight since they were like my younger brothers.

"Bye Bammie, bye Yuggie!" I say as I enter the van.

"So Ara, you're gonna move in with that prince now, I see." Kai said.

"Yeah, but I'm not happy about it." I say and ChanYeol looks at me through the mirror.

"Our Ara is gonna get married soon. I'm so happy!" ChanYeol exclaims.

"Oppa, you sound like a dad! You're only like what, 3 years older than me? But, I'm gonna really miss you guys." I say and they both nod.

We got to the Vampire kingdom and I step out of the van. 'This is gonna be my home now. Ara, FIGHTING!!!' I think to myself as I slightly pump my fist in the air.

I walk into the palace and was greeted by my soon-to-be father-in law and I bow at him.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I say and he greets back.

"Ara, thank you for agreeing to marry my son." he says and I smile.

' Ara, you gotta do this, for the kingdom!' I think to myself.

"Hailey, Rina, please take Ara up to her room!" Mr. Tuan yells and two girls walk into the throne room I guess.

They took me to my room aka Mark's room.

"I'm Hailey and this is Rina. We're Mark's cousins." Hailey says and they both smile at me.

"I'm Ara, Choi Ara. Nice to meet you." I say as I put out my hand. They both shake it and we kept walking.

"Hey, Ara, please excuse our cousin's attitude. He's sometimes a jerk but he can have a soft side too." Rina says and Hailey nodded.

"Yeah, and his temper too. Whenever he's mad, he'll literally scream and yell until he loses his voice." Hailey says.

"YA!!!!! WHO SAID MY I HAVE A BAD TEMPER AND ATTITUDE YOU DIMWITS!!!!!" I heard a voice yell and the two girls freeze. They turn around to see that Mark was standing there, looking mad.

"Oppa, we're not wrong. Your attitude and temper is technically the worst part about you." Rina giggles at what Hailey just said.

"Hailey unnie's right." Rina says and Mark starts chasing them around the place. He caught Hailey and nudged her head.

"OW!!!!! Oppa, mianhae!!!!" Hailey says and Mark nudging her.

"Your turn Rina....." Mark gives Rina a smirk and she starts running like a maniac. When he caught her he nudged her head and she yelped in pain.

"OPPA MIANHAE!!!" she yells and Mark stops. I just stood there and laughed the entire time.

"Alright, but if you both say that again, I will not just nudge you, I will tickle you both to death." he gives them an evil smirk.

"Ne. And Ara unnie, we'll see you soon!" Rina says and the two walk out.

"Sorry about my cousins, they're cute on the outside but they can be very evil at times too." Mark says and I smile.

"So this is where I'll be staying from now on? Pretty neat." I say and set my suitcase down.

"Where will I be sleeping?" I ask and Mark points on the floor.

"Okay, but you have to do me one thing." I say when I notice a picture of a girl and him kissing on his desk.

"What?" he asks not even looking up from his phone.

"Can you take that picture down? The one of you and that girl kissing?" I ask and his eyes become filled with anger.

"No." he says and returns to his phone.

"Why not?" I ask and walk over to the picture to take a better look at it. I pick it up and take a good look at the girl. She's really pretty. She seems nice too. I think as I hear the bed creaking. I feel Mark come closer to me and I turn around. He grabbed the picture out of my hand and walked to the closet. He puts it on his side and walk out.

"I told you this already, don't look and touch at other people's things." he says coldly and stare at my eyes with anger in his.

"What, was she your girlfriend or something?" I ask.

"Yeah, and because of you, we had to break up." he says and I start getting angry.

"Ya, it's not my fault! I didn't agree to this in the first place!" I yell and he scoffed.

"Yeah? Well if you didn't agree, you should've fought back at that weak king brother of yours." he says and now I get really angry.

"What did you just call my brother? To let you know, he's not weak. He's been ruling over our kingdom since he was only 15 and he was the one who took care of our pack since our parents passed away because of you Vampires!" I found myself sobbing and I held my face and cried in my hands.

"Oh, you think fake crying will make me believe you? Huh, you're wrong." he said and I looked up from my hands.

"You think I'd be fake crying about my parent's death? Are you a jerk or are you just heartless." I say and run out of the room.

"ARA UNNIE!!" I heard Rina and Hailey yell at me from behind, but I didn't stop. I just kept running until I bumped into someone. It was Mark. I just tried to walk around him but he blocked me.

"Ara, mianhae. I didn't think before I spoke. Forgive me?" he said looking at me apologetically.

"It's fine but think before you talk next time." I say and he nodded.

"But you started it first though." he joked and I gave him a glare.

"Unnie, oppa!" Hailey yelled as both Rina and her panted as the reached us.

"Girls, you didn't have to chase me." I smiled at the two.

"But we saw you crying so we wanted to know what Mr. Attitude here did to you-oops! Dang it!" Rina covers her mouth when she realized what she has said.

"Ya! Get back here!!" Mark yells and chases the already running Rina.

"HAILEY UNNIE!!! SAVE MY LIFE!!!" Rina yells.

Maybe this won't be too bad after all. But who was that girl really....?

Hello everyone Raejin here giving you the new chapter! Hope you all liked it! OK today's QOTD is....... If you got to spend the day with Got7, what would you do?

I would just play video games and watch some movies. Normal teen life! But if I were older, I would buy them coffee before playing some video games and watching some movies.

Haerin would just have a simple lazy day with them and then, them giving her around Seoul.

So tell us your answer in the comments! Thank you everyone and we will talk to you guys in the next chapter!