New People in my life?

Dani P.O.V

I was walking in the lobby, when I bumped into someone.
"Oh my god, im so sorry." The person said. I looked up and saw a boy my age. "It's ok." I said. "Are you sure?" He asked again. "Ha yes I am." I said.

"I'm Dani Dallas, and you are?" I said. "Zach Clayton. And your Cameron Dallas little sister right?" Zach asked. "Yes I am ha and aren't you in 5quad?" I asked. He laughed and nodded.

"Why does it look like you have been crying?" He asked kinda worried, which was weird but I just shrugged it off. "Um my boyfriend Hayes, he always has to assume things that aren't true. He um slapped me and now my brother is probably giving him a lesson." I explained to him.

"Omg im so sorry Dani. He's an ass if he dared slap a beautiful girl like you." He said and hugged me. I hugged him back. "Thank you and yea I don't know why he did that." I said.

"Yea, so what are you doing alone?" He asked. "Just wanted to walk around for a bit." I answered him. "And how come your here in Nashville? " I asked. "Me and the rest of the boys came here because we bought tickets to Magcon." He said embarrassed. "Ha don't be embarrassed, a lot of people like you come to magcon." I said and smiled.

"Well since your alone, do you want to come to my room and hangout with the guys and me?" He asked. "Sure." I said while smiling. The whole way to his room, wad mainly talking. "Ok were here." He said. I looked next door, and it was Cam's and Nash's room. "Oh god." I mumbled. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Um yea, let's go inside ok?" I asked him. He just nodded and opened the door.

"EDWIN WHY DID YOU THROW ME OFF THE BED YOU FUCK TARD!" I think Nick yelled. I just laughed and so did Zach. "Hey guys, im back with a new friend." Zach said. Everyone was looking our way. Nick then turned around. "Oh really, I don't- omg your new friends with THE DANIELA DALLAS?!" Nick said kinda fangirling I guess. I just laughed and Zach looked embarrassed. "Well yea, we just met each other like 10 min ago." I said to Nick.

"Wait why aren't you with your brother and the rest then?" Rudan I think said. "Um well its a really long story." I said. "It's ok, you can tell us." Edwin said.

I told them what I told Zach. "Oh my god Dani, we're soo sorry." Timmy said. "It's alright guys, it wasn't your guys fault." I said. "Do you want to stay with us and do a YouNow?" Zach asked. "Sure, why not?" I said smiling.

Zach got his laptop out and clicked 'Go Live'. In 30 seconds, he already had 4,590 people watching. Wow.
"Hey guys, so today we have or I have a new person I consider my new friend." He motioned me to come and i sat next to him.

I saw comments say like 'Omg thats cams little sister' or 'hi dani' and more. "Yea guys, you guessed it right. DANI DALLAS IS IN THE HOUSE!" Nick yelled, while jumping next to me. I just laughed and we kept going with the broadcast.

By now it was 10:30. Oh my. "Hey guys I have to get going. I don't want my brother or my brothers friends worried." I said. "Noooo Dani stayyyyy." Zach said while holding me down. He had his hands on my waist. I laughed while blushed.

"I'll give you guys my number and I'll come back tomorrow, ok?" I said, and smiled to Zach. "Sure and Zach let go of the poor girl." Apryll said. I laughed and Zach still didn't let go. He had his head on my shoulder. I turned around and hugged him. "I'll be back tomorrow guys. Tomorrow we don't have Magcon so you can probably hang out with us." I said.

"Ok sure." Zach and the others said. I gave them each my number and gave each of them a hug. "Oh and by the way, you guys have a room right next to my Brother." I said and saw their reactions. "Bye guys see you tomorrow." I said and lauged a bit.

------------------------------------------
Hey guys, so I decided to do a new chapter today because why not. I'm probably do another one later, and if not, then tomorrow. If you guys haven't checked out, I have a book named "Nick Beans little sister a Zach clayton story." If you want, go check it out and please vote. It means alot. Bye lovesss