Beautiful?

Dani P.O.V
To get to TacoBell, we had to take two cars. Here is the order:
Car 1:Cam, Nash, Carter, Matt, Me, Hayes, & Jacob
Car 2: Taylor, Lily, Kenny, Aaron, Shawn, Jj, & Jg

(Skip to when they get there😂)

When we got to TacoBell I ordered( I forgot what I order😂😂) and then everyone did. We had to sit in different places but that's ok because I'll probably sit next to Hayes.
Our order was called and Hayes & Matt helped me carry the food to the tables. I got my food, and sat down alone, till somebody said hi. I looked up, and guess who? It was Hayes. "Oh hi Hayes! How's life in NC?" Really Dani? "Great, I got on the football team!" He said. "Omg congrats Hayes! I'm soo happy for you!" "Ha thanks beautiful."
Did..no way... Hayes just called me beautiful!
I started to blush like crazy! It was embarrassing!
"Hey, it's cute when you blush." Hayes said. Omfg he is going to be the death of me!
"Ha thanks."
We just talked about weird stuff and had fun. I guess it was time to go, because Kenny kept calling us.
"Hey you lovers, let's go!" He shouted. Omg I'm going to kill him!
Me and Hayes stood up, and threw our trash away. We rushed to the car and left before any fangirls came and killed us. I mean, the guys love their fans, but they need their own privacy.
When we got back to the hotel, the guys stared to film vines and then Cam decided we should ALL watch a scary movie.
"CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS! You know I hate scary movies you dumbass!"
"Yes, I know Daniella, you smartass!"
"Ah good one my friend, good one." Everyone laughed. "Ok are we going to watch it or nah?!" Matt said.
Everybody said yes, but I was mostly scared.
"Don't worry beautiful, I'll protect you." Hayes said. Omg! Why is this boy trying to kill me?!
They played the movie and I was now like extremely scared, but Hayes put his arm around my waist, and pulled me torwards him.
When a pop on came, I jumped and cuddled into Hayes's chest. He put a smile on his face. Probably because I was scared to death😂
It was now 10:40 pm and had to go to bed for tomorrow's event. I changed into my Jacob Whitesides sweatpants and a plain black t-shirt.
I was going to sleep with Hayes and Mahogany with Aaron.
I just got in bed, when the bed dipped on the right to me.
"Goodnight beautiful." Goodnight Handsome."
Then, Hayes put his arms around my waist and I feel asleep, because I knew I was safe in the arms of the one I love.

--------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I updated really quick rn because of school but I promise I'll do one in the morning! Goodnight loves☺️💙