Don't assume things

Dani P.O.V

Once we got to the hotel, Johnson got out first, then me, then Nash. I saw that in the back of the van was, Bea, Hayes, and Jacob.
I got up and went to hug Hayes. He seemed mad, so I kinda backed up. "Um hi hayes, are you ok?" I said to him. "Hey and yea." He said plain.

I just definitely backed up, and went to Gilinsky, Madison, Johnson, Mahogany, Bea, and Jacob.
I just hugged Gilinsky and he looked down at me. "What's up little Dallas? Why do you look sad?" He asked worried.

"Can, um I talk to you and Madison?" I asked him. "Sure babygirl." Everyone was now packed in their hotel rooms, and it was just me, Madison, and Gilinsky in our room.

"Whats up?" Madison asked. "Do you guys know why Hayes is acting like a total butt to me?" I asked them, wanting to cry.

"What? No we don't know why, but why would he?" Madison asked. "I don't know." I said crying by now.
Gilinsky got up from the other bed, and hugged me. "Look baby girl, don't cry. You and Madison can go to the mall tomorrow because we don't have Magcon until the next day. And I'll be sure to talk to that ass tomorrow. Ok?" He said. I laughed and just nodded.

"Let's get unpacked, and we could ask the guys if we could go to the pool in a bit ok?" Gilinsky told me. I just nodded and got unpacked.

"You guys done?" Gilinsky asked. "Yes, we are babe." Madison said, and kissed Gilinsky. "Ok to much PDA!" I said. They broke their kiss, and just laughed.

We knocked on Nash's Room with Cam. You guessed it right ladies and gentlemen. The Hayes Grier had to open this door.

"Oh hey Gilinsky, Madison, and um Dani." He said. I just looked down. "Dude, why are you being so dam rude to your girlfriend?" Gilinsky asked him, with madness in his eyes. "Why wouldn't I be? She obviously likes Johnson more than me." Hayes said.

I just stared at him, in a mad way. "Why the heck would I like Johnson? He's been like a brother to me. He obviously doesn't like me like that you dumbass." I said mad and about to cry.

"Wait, what?" He said in a guilty way. "Why do you always have to assume things that aren't even freakin true Hayes?!" I said.

Cam, Nash, Johnson, and Matt came out of the room. "Why so much screaming out here?" Johnson asked? "This ass thought I liked you, and got mad at me, when I'm dating him, or I was." I said.

"Wait, your breaking up with me?" Hayes said mad. "Yes I am, because I can't be with a guy who always has to assume things that aren't true!" I said back obviously mad too.

I felt a sharp sting on my cheek. I was now on the floor. "DUDE WHY TF WOULD YOU HIT MY SISTER!" Cam yelled. "I-i-i I don't know, I-im sorry Dani, I-" I cut him off. "Save it Grier. I thought you were better than this." I said crying. Madison and Johnson were by my side comforting me.

Cam and the other guys were probably going to teach Hayes a lesson. "Hey you ok babygirl?" Kenny asked. I just nodded. "I'm going to take a walk guys, I'll be back in 1 hour." I said. "Ok be careful and call us if you have any problems." Sammy asked. I hugged him and he hugged me back. "I will guys." I said.

--------------------------------------
Hey guys! Im back, and so much drama with Hayes and Dani. Oh my, but don't worry, it'll get better in time. I hope you liked this chapter and please vote if you guys can♡ Byee loves