Magcon In Dallas

Dani P.O.V
"Wake up!" Kenny yelled at me, Hayes, and Sammy. Ugh really Kenny?!
"Why?!" I said complaining to him. "Because we all have magcon today and it's 9 am so get up guy!" He yelled again. "Ok we fricken get it Kenny!" I yelled back. "Damm." Sammy and Hayes said. "Just get ready already guys." Kenny said leaving the room to go to probably the other guys room.
"I call shower first!" I said to Hayes and Sammy. "Ok" Hayes said. "Ugh I want to go first!" Sammy said. "Ha sorry sammers" I said.
I took my clothes to the bathroom to shower and get ready.
When I finished, I put on some light blue jeans with a Nash t-Shirt. I then straighten my hair, with that I brushed my teeth, then again I put on my hightop white converse.
I checked the time and it was 9:30 am. "Thank god!" Sammy said and passed me by with his clothes in his hands and shoes. "Well dam Sam." I said.
Hayes just laughed on the hotel bed. "Dude get ready like now." I said. "Ok ok I will I took a shower yesterday night so I won't today." He said and I just said ok.
Sammy finally got out and it was now 10:20 am now. We have magcon at 12:30 pm today.
We all got our stuff and headed to Cam and Nash's room. I had my backpack I take with me. I had all the guys and mine chargers and some of their vloging cameras.

(Skip to the ride to Magcon)

We finally got here and there's a lot of girls and I mean a lot. I have anxiety and going through a very big crowd of people, I will probably start to breath heavy and faint.
"Cameron." I said. He knew what I was talking about. "I'll give you a piggy back ride into the building and Nash and Hayes will be first and the us and behind us will be Jack and Jack, ok?" He said. I just nodded nervously.
"Ok Nash and Hayes GO!" Cam said. They both got off and everyone was screaming.
"Ok Babysis it's our turn." Cam said. "Ok." I just said.
I got on cams back and Shawn opened the inside of the door for us. My ears hurtled because of everyone was beyond happy and screaming Cam's name.
Security came and helped us. We made it alive into the building. I was breathing a little heavy but Cam said, "Nash or Hayes go get Dani some water!" He screamed. "Dani are you ok?!" He asked me. "Yea just..kinda got scared out there." Nash brough me the water and I drinked it.
Everyone was now backstage and getting ready to go on stage. Shawn and Jacob looked really nervous. I walked over to them both and asked, "Why are you guys nervous? You always are so hyped up to go on stage and sing for your guys fans." Jacob said,"Well i don't know, probably a little long before me and Shawn performed again." Shawn jaunt nodded. "Well, I know you guys always do awesome and you'll do it again!" I said hugging both of them. "Thanks Dani!" They both said. "Your welcome guys." I said.
Me and Mahongany both walked on Stage and announced the guys.
Dani-Hey guys! *Screams*
Mahongany-Who's ready for MagCon Dallas?! *more screaming*
Dani-now lets introduced your favorite boys!
Mahongany-Please welcome Nash Grier!
Dani-Cameron Dallas!
Mahongany-Jack and Jack
Dani-Aaron Cartpenter!
Mahongany-Carter Reynolds
Dani-Shawn Mendes!
Mahongany-Jacob Whitesides!
Dani-Hayes Grier!
Mahongany-Taylor Caniff!
Dani-Matthew Espinosa
Mahongany-Now, our special guest! Sam potturff!
Dani-Kenny Holland!
Mahongany-Wesley Stromberg!
Dani-Jc Caylen!
Mahongany-Skate!
Dani-And last but not least Sammy wilkinson!
Everyone was now on stage and it was time to goof off and ask fans or they ask us questions.

(Skip to M&G)

The being on stage was really awesome! Shawn and Jacob sang and also did Jack and Jack did! They were soo good! Mahongany and I just dj the whole time and tbh it was really fun!
I had a booth with Kenny and Wesley. I'm soo glad fans weren't mean or disrespectful to any of us.
Today was a good day and we'll probably do some stupid stuff at the hotel😂👏🏻

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I'm sorry for not posting these 2 days. I was busy a lot with family things, but I will upload more tomorrow loves bye😝💙