Finally

Hayes P.O.V

It's morning time and me and mahogany have to ask Cameron, Nash, Matt, Shawn, ect. to help us. Today we have a free day
Knock knock
"Oh hey Hayes what's up?" Cameron said. "Umm Hi cam I have a question, well 2 but can we go inside the room?" I ask. "Sure just that Nash went with carter and Matt to go get breakfast." Here we go Hayes just come down, you can do it.
H-Hayes C-Cam
H-Ok well I wanted to ask you if I can date Dani....
C-oh um well Hayes if I do let you, you have to promise not to hurt her, don't ever let her down, and care for her, ok?
H- Yes, YES! Thanks Cam, but we have to have your guys help
C- Of course kiddo and we need the rest of the guys ok?
H- Ok but where is dani going to be this whole time?
C- I'll ask Sierra if she can take her because she's here in town.
H- Ok let's get ready and go get breakfast and you'll ask Sierra right?
C- Yea lets head down
H- Ok

Dani P.O.V
I woke up to no Hayes next to me. I was wondering where he was when Mahogany looked like she read my mind and said, "If your wondering where Hayes is, he's with Cam." "Oh ok thanks Mahogany and I'm going to get ready for the day" I said and she simply said ok.
I walked to the bathroom to take a shower and brought my stuff with me.
After I was done with my shower, I got dressed into a simple gray shirt with my skinny jeans and black and white converses.
I curled the tips of my hair like my sister, Sierra, did in her video.
After i was done, I walked out Mahogany and Aaron were still here.
D-Dani A-Aaron M-Mahogany
D-Hey guys can we go get breakfast?
M- Yea sure we were waiting on you actually
A-Yea
D-Ok lets go then😎

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I know your probably mad at me and I'm sorry I feel bad and I will be upload 2 more chapters bc of want I missed and again I'm soo sorry guys😞