Im sorry

Dani P.O.V
Me and Daniel headed back to the hotel and went to his hotel room.
"Hey Daniel so what are we going to do?" I asked. "Let's go to the guys room and we can probably go to the pool?" He said. "Sure lets go!" I said.
We got there and I knocked on Cam and Nash's room. Guess who opened the door. Yep you guessed right, it was Hayes.
"Oh hi dani and?" Hayes said. "Daniel." He said. "Well hi. Um Dani cam is at the store with Shawn, Nash, and Carter." He said. "Thanks and we need to talk." I said. Hayes just said yes and I told Daniel to go in the room and meet the rest.
"Hay-" I got cut off by Hayes. "Dani, I'm so sorry I just got jealous and I didn't really know who he was an-"
"Hayes, you don't need to know who he is to let me hang out with Daniel. He's my best friend since I moved to California. I don't know who your girl best friends are and I don't get jealous." I said. "I know Dani and I'm really sorry, I'll never do that again. Really." He said sad.
"I forgive you bu-" Hayes cut me off by kissing me. He really knows how to shut up me.
I kissed back of course. I pulled back and Hayes looked sad. "Ha stupid we need to go inside." I said laughing. "Oh ha yea lets go." He said embarrassed.
Me and Hayes walked inside with our hands intertwined.
I saw Daniel and Aaron talking. Everyone else was on their phones or talking.
"Hey guys!" I said. Hey's and hi's were heard in the air. "Hey Dani lets play true or Dare?!" Daniel said. "Um sure yea." I said. Me, Hayes, Daniel, Aaron, Matt, Mahogany, the jacks, Jacob, Taylor, Sammy, Kenny, Wesley, and Skate sat in a big circle. "Ok Daniel start since you wanted to play." Taylor said. "Ok umm Jacob t or d?" He said.
"Dare." Jacob said. "I dare you to run down the hallway and start screaming or singing Don't by Ed Sheeran." Daniel said.
Jacob got up and walked to the door and started singing and running. Everyone was laughing and recording it, and it was really funny. Someone screamed to him to shut up.
"Ok ok umm Dani t or d?" Oh god. "Umm Truth" I said.
"Umm who was your first kiss?" Jacob said. "Um Hayes." I said blushing and smiling.
Everyone awwed. "Well anyways, let's go back to the game!" Taylor shouted. It went on until probably 1:30 in the morning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I didn't update for almost a week I think, but I was super busy with stuff and I'll update on Saturday. See you soon my loves💖💖
Also I'm sorry this was a short chapter