page nine•

Logan Gray•

Last night unbeknownst to Dean, I set my alarm. There was only one thing I had on my mind today, and that was dares. Lately we've been distracted by all of the fighting and jealousy, I lost sight of what this was all about. . until last night when Dean issued war. Today I was bringing the fight, today it was on from the moment he gets up to the moment he goes to sleep.

The sunlight was trying its hardest to make an appearance through the curtains, to no avail.

I rubbed my eyes switching off my alarm as I carefully placed my phone back on the bedside table. Once again like before, Dean and I had tangled our limbs like some sailors knot and it was already a task for me to break free without waking him.

After holding my breath for a few minutes too long as I detangled myself from Dean I padded straight across the room towards his suitcase and my own. Thankfully his was open, as was mine and I didn't have to endure the dreadfully irritating sound of the zipper.

I knelt down on the flooring, my knees cracking at the sudden early movement and I scrunched my eyes closed in fear of waking him. He didn't move and relief flooded through me.

I continued with my plan as silently as possible, I picked out a pair of his light gray joggers, a plain black round neck tee and one of his black beanie hats. With the rest of his clothes; including his Shield gear in his gym bag to the side of his luggage, I pulled it all out carelessly onto the floor space beside the now empty case.

With my own case, I pulled out all of my clothing - setting aside a clean bra, panties and socks to wear for the upcoming day. I refilled Dean's empty looking case with my clothes, carelessly before closing the lid just as it was before.

I headed to the bathroom with the clothes I'd picked from Dean's case, after showering and pulling my hair into a damp bun I put on the clothes and slipped on my black doctor martens. I left the bathroom with a smirk - I picked up the rest of his clothes from the floor and put them in my case before zipping it closed and standing it up straight.

Little did he know that he would wake up to such destruction. I smiled to myself, walking up to Dean's side of the bed, I knew he kept a notepad and pen in his drawer for essentials and general doodling across the endless flights, his mind is very active and the notepad was the way of his release.

I slid the drawer open quietly as possible, picking out the pad and pen I clicked the lid and Dean shifted on the bed with a groan. I stopped, holding my breath as I watched him take hold of his pillow as if it was a person, he was now lay facing me.

I knelt down, leaning on the cabinet as I began writing out the note and leaving the last trace of my little prank.

"Dear Deanie,

Don't be alarmed, I'm at the arena working on some recordings with the guys. . get dressed when you wake and meet us down there.

I'm looking forward to seeing you.

Have fun picking out some clothes, personally I think booty shorts and sports bra's exfoliate your skin tone. . .

Have a safe journey to the arena, I know you'll love it. .

lots of love, Logan.

P.s. Sorry sunshine, the war has already begun. . one nil to me."