page two•

Seth Rollins•

'Dean. . give me my phone back, your so embarrassing!' I watched from across the locker room as Dean taunted my best friend, holding her phone high in the air as he scrolled through her camera roll whilst she pleaded, doing nothing but being able to watch on.

'Ohh,' Dean raised his eyebrows with a cheeky smirk as he brought the phone down to his eyeline, sending a grin to Logan. 'Is this a dick pic young Gray, what have you been doing you naughty girl?' He chuckled and Logan's eyes went wide as I took a sip from my water bottle.

'It's not a dick pic Ambrose, I don't accept small dicks anyway. . that was a piece of salami with my meal at a restaurant the other day!' She protested clearly embarrassed as Dean grinned at her like a child and Roman chuckled, watching on at their antics.

'Seth. . help me please?' My best friend pleaded with me, slumping her shoulders in defeat as Dean raised her phone up in the air again, swiping left through the never ending scroll of her photographs. I shook my head, unwilling to get up and move as I slid my black gloves onto my hands.

'I'll get you back for this, you know that right?' Logan asked Dean, raising her eyebrows as Dean brought his attention away from her phone smiling at her as he cracked his neck. 'I'm going to piss in your cereal when your not looking, I'm allowed to do that aren't I Roman?'

Roman smiled as I looked over at him, he was sat on the counter top beginning to get ready some bottles of water in order to soak his hair for our match against 3MB tonight. 'Go ahead baby-girl,' He nodded and Logan smirked as if Roman, ever the wise old owl, had given her the go ahead permission.

'What's this, who's this ugly dude with the big rounded nose?' Logan frowned looking at a photograph on her camera roll as Dean lowered it in order for her to see. 'Is that your ex boyfriend Logie?' Dean taunted her with a chuckle, branding an ugly nickname on her name as if she was a four year old.

'That was my boyfriend if you must know. . he was a jerk, that's why it's inside of my recently deleted album,' She stated throwing her hands on her hips and a challenging smirk to Ambrose. 'Now if you don't mind, him and his ugly nose should not be seen by the rest of the world. . so I'll just take my phone back.'

'Not so fast Gray,' Dean tutted holding the phone high up in the air with one arm as he held Logan back by the shoulder with his free hand. 'We need to take a photo, it has to be your background for exactly one week and if anyone asks why I'm on your phone background with you then you have to tell them that I'm your one and only. . sugar daddy.'

I slapped my palm to my forehead and Roman laughed at what Dean had issued. The pair of them, Logan and Dean. . were always issuing dares to each other, big or small but it was like one big game to them and most times they ended in hilarity and fun, but I had this feeling that one day Dean would issue a dare and it would hurt Logan and it'd be my job to be there for her as her best friend, or even the other way round for Dean.

'Is that a dare Ambrose, are you initiating an official Ambray dare?' Logan smirked at Dean, sassily now holding her hands on her hips as she held her other hand out freely to retrieve her phone. 'Because if it is, your on. . small dick,'

'It's official. . I am your sugar daddy for one week Logan, now go make all of your whore diva friends believe that,' Dean chuckled holding his hand out for Logan to shake and she did so in agreement. I sighed afraid that this may be the dare where my best friends heart would break, and if not then there were plenty more to come where it could break. .