page three•

Logan Gray

Brie giggled pulling my phone off of the table, she handed it to Nikki and pressed the home button, I could do nothing but watch as the picture of me and Dean showed on the screen.

'Why is Dean your phone background with you Logan?' Nikki wiggled her eyebrows at me from across the table and I folded my arms. 'Are you two a thing? . . if you are it's totally cute, you'd be my OTP!'

'No Nikki,' I began to sigh, pausing as I braced myself to say what I had to for the fourth time today and the nineteenth time this week. 'Dean is my sugar daddy, one and only' I spoke through gritted teeth, today was Thursday and tomorrow would be the final day in which I had to endure the dare, much like the Shield's sex bomb music would come to an end.

'Your sugar daddy?' Brie repeated with a frown as she stared at the picture. 'So Dean has a daddy kink then, is that what your saying?'

I grit my teeth, unbeknownst to the women. I couldn't tell them the answer, I could only repeat what I'd just told them which meant this conversation was going to be painful and they'd think of me as crazy.

'Dean Ambrose is my sugar daddy,' I mumbled once again, wanting to hit my head repeatedly off of the table we were currently sat at in the arena cafeteria.

'So that means you are an item right!' Nikki clapped her hands excitedly pulling my phone harshly from her sisters hands as she glared at the photo with a smile. 'It does doesn't it Logan?'

'Dean Lunatic Fringe is my sugar daddy,' I repeated myself as if on a loophole, unable to answer any questions they'd throw at me unless I repeated what I'd said previously. I scrunched my eyes shut, this conversation could last a while and it's already painful.

'How long have you been together then?' Nikki persisted as Brie took a sip from her water bottle, still burning confused eyes at me with every action. 'C'mon Logan, you've been secret love birds. . we want the deets!'

I sighed once again, rolling my eyes knowing that I'd have to repeat myself until they'd catch on that it was one of our usual dares. 'Dean is my sugar daddy,'

'Wait, wait, wait Nicole. .' Brie held up her hand, pulling my phone - that I wished they'd never snooped on for this exact reason - from her sisters hands as she studied the photo once again. 'This isn't a real photograph. . these two aren't an item. .' She concluded and I sighed in my mind.

'Clearly they are Brie, just look at the way Dean's holding her,' Nikki persisted defying her sister and I prayed that Brie would convince her so the questions would come to an abrupt end. 'It's so cute!'

'Nikki, I know it takes a little while for you to catch on but you should know what this is. . we've known Logan for a while' Brie closed the phone with the lock button and I was thankful, she slipped my phone back across the table and I left it beside me.

'This is one of their dares Nikki, they aren't real. . why'd you think she has done nothing but repeat herself since we found the photograph?' Brie closed the cap on her water, taking one final mouthful from her salad as she allowed her sister to figure out the deal.

'I hate these dares, I never understand them,' Nikki frowned sighing and I wish I could assure her that it was a dare, but I could say nothing until tomorrow night. 'I never understood the one when Dean had a kick me sign on his back for an entire three days, I told him and he pretended there was nothing there. That's not even mentioning the one where he drove round to the arenas in a pink Toyota for two weeks. .'