The Sand Medallion

Jace and Peyton found an exit out of the room and started running. Stella wasn't far behind. The screaming came again . " She's in there!" Peyton yelled . The three rushed into the room.
     It looked like a lab. A ghostly pale body was laying on a table. The group took a closer look , and they saw what had been done to her. She looked albino. Pale skin white hair. They even put different clothes on her. The fake Stella type. She had a Black crop top and jeans. And she was wearing a medallion as a belt. It even looked like she had gotten a tattoo. " You beast!" Jace yelled into the air expecting the creepy voice to reply. " Stop ruining Innocent people!" Jace yelled again ." How would you know if they are innocent or not?"the voice cackled.
     Camryn got off the table and imeadiatly started screaming. " WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO ME!!" " Jace fix  this now!" Camryn said. " Okay. Please Fix Camryn." Jace said. " I can not fix her right now." The magic said. Camryn put on an angry face .
      They exited Deth and got on Asteroid. Stella enjoyed it a lot . We gave her the sand medallion. Later she found a piece of paper and read it " Ocean will fall. What does that mean. " she asked . " Great. Now we are probably going to get drenched. 5,4,3,2,OW!" Peyton said as he got hit with a very heavy metal thing. Everything turned black as he passed out .