Deth

Deth was basically the opposite of Cable.they might as well of called it Elbac. Stella was acting even weirder now, she seemed to take the words right out of Camryn's mouth. Literally. Camryn would open her mouth to talk , then Stella would say something before Camryn got the chance. Then Camryn would throw her a fake smile then a sour look, and Stella would completely mimic it .
Wow this is weird. Jace thought. Next thing Jace knows Peyton is acting weirder. And he is literally fading. Fading I tell you.
Stella was getting brighter. Was she sucking energy from him? Then she cracked a grin.jace fainted.
When he woke up he was in a pitch black room. And he felt around for an exit. He reached his hand forward and ended up pilunching something. " Ow!" Two people said at once. Jace's eyes adjusted and he saw who he's punched. " Sorry, I thought you were Stella. " Jace apologized. " What happened?" Peyton asked sleepily as he rubbed his face. Jace rubbed his hand.
" Hey, where is Camryn?" Peyton asked. " I'm over here!" Camryn said.
" Oh hi, didn't see you." Peyton said. " You are the best Camryn." Peyton said. " Do you have a plan to get us out of here like usual?" Jace asked. " Um, no. I sorta like this place." Camryn said. " Give me your dagger." Jace said to Peyton . " Fine, just let me stare at Camryn some more." Peyton said, who sounded like he was in a daze. " You'll get five seconds." Jace said. " One ,two, three, four, five!" Jace counted. Then he launched himself at Camryn and stabbed her with the dagger. " OW!" Camryn said.
Camryn started to shake like she had a sugar high . Then she rose in the air then dropped back down. A swirl of sand went around her , and then she looked different . It was Stella .
But Stella looked different from when they fist saw her. Now she had long blue hair , and she was wearing a simple tee- shirt, and jeans. " Whaaat haappended?" Stella said. She was still shaking . And her brown eyes were filled with fear. " Where is Camryn!" Jace yelled. " Huh, Camryn ..... Wait who's Camryn ?" Stella said. " The person you kidnapped!"Jace yelled louder. " I didn't .... The voice! It' back! Help ! Get it out! I don't want to be a monster!" Stella screamed. But she wasn't the only one. " Camryn! " Jace and Peyton screamed.