Sky Medallion

The figure swooped down next to Camryn on one of her land pieces. " Who are you?" Camryn asked. " Hi, I'm Keira. I live here in the Dark Wood.  Who are you?" Keira said. " I'm Camryn . Nice to meet you. Medallion!" Camryn said. " Oh this, do you like it? I found it on top of a tree. I think it matches my outfit do you think ?" Keira asked. " Mmhmm. Nice. When your done with it can I have it ?" Camryn asked. " Sure, but I really like it , so you'll have to wait." Keira said. She jumped off the land piece and flew in a circle . Her hair blew in the wind. It was dark black like the trees in the forest. She wore a grey cloak with a green top, and black shorts and boots . She looked a bit suspicious but nice. Another member of the group was do able. "Hey, Keira do you want to meet my friends?" Camryn asked. " I guess so, I don't get many visitors." Keira said. Then she flew after Camryn.
      When they got back at camp Crystal was still yelling about necklaces, and other boring stuff. She scolded Camryn for taking them. Camryn didn't tell Crystal that she used the powers. Camryn introduced Keira ,and they were fine with letting her hang out. Now they had a bigger group. And more medallions , they were in the lead.
Beware the crow released long ago . The message echoed in Camryn 's  head over and over. They still hadn't found any crows. Maybe it was a metaphor or something. Camryn had discussed with the boys that Keira had the medallion. They thought that Keira could still wear it , too protect it. The three searched for a new clue but nothing happened.