The Meeting

Cookie P.O.V

Im sitting in my sell thinking about how the hell I got in here. I didn't tell on the love if my life and I get stuck up in this hell and he probably with some low down hoe and im doing time for him. I been in here 2 years I got 18 more to go for his bitch ass ......... I lost my train of thought when one of the cops said " You got a visitor" who in the hell visiting me. I get up and walk the visitation spot and see my baby's Andre Jamal and Hikeem I just want to go hug then but I can't I hate that this glass is between when they see me they have the biggest smile on there face,I sit down and smile at them"Hi Mommy" dre and mal say at the same time hikeem 2 now and don't really know me but im going to change that "Hey baby's how yall been" "We been good" "How yall been in school" Jamal put his down " I been getting good grades mama but the kids in Jamal class keep picking on him" Dre said " I'm scared to tell dad because he tell to fight" Mal said " Where your father anyway" " In the waiting room" keem said with a baby voice " Can yall go get him" " Yes mama" Dre get up and get him.

Luscious P.O.V

Im sitting here waiting for my kids ti come out of visitation spot , I hear the door open I see them " Yall ready to go" "No she wants to see you " " She want to SEE ME" "Yes" " Rd this go" I say we walk in I can think bout we would she want see me after what I did to her the divorce and all , when I see her I see her mal and keem laughing abd smile they get up so I can sit down and when cookie see me her smile go's down...... wow she still beautiful , " You want to see me" "Yeah how its been going with the music" cookie said , that really what want to talk bout " it's been going well I've been writing some new stuff" " Oh good good .... do you know that kids are picking on mal" she said what he told her but not me "No I didn't ...... if he wont them to stop he needs to fight them" she roll her eye " He not like that Lu that why he didn't tell you couse he know you would say that" " Will he need to tough it in up and stop being a sissy " I can see she got mad mad when I said that " Will maybe he is and stop calling him that , he your son" " My son ain't no sissy I can call him what I want to " I say im getting mad NOW " OUR son is gay luscious just face it " " our son ain't gay got damnit , ok cookie ok " I say get mad with every word " yes he is not being a lil bitch and just face it " " I ain't no lil bitch and neither is my son .... is this what you want to talk bout because if it us then im done" "No why you divorced me, after went down for you" I didn't answer I just looked at her ....why did I divorced her ..... " Look baby I really don't know why I just got not being able to touch you feel you be kiss you be in side of you and I was drinking a lot and I wasn't good for the kids and by divorced you I thought it would help me get over you " I say she just roll the big beautiful eye and said "Baby huh..... you now whatever Lu just take care of my baby's" cookie said she was bout to get up and leave when I said " come on cookie dont be like be like sit down and stay" " what you want luscious " " what else you want to talk bout " " Nope but did it help it help" " did what help " " the divorce did It help " I didn't say anything it help a lil the drinking part but not the missing her part " that what I thought tell the kids I.love them" with that she got and left " COOKIE" I yell but she was gone. Fuck.