14-A guardian angel's been watching me.

A/N- SERIOUS SMUT WARNING! So yeah don't judge me. (Looking at you Pollard)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frank's p.o.v

I was sick of this. I went and brought a gun a week ago and had it hidden under my pillow. I was gonna use it today. I woke up this morning and didn't eat. Just stayed in the room. I did this regularly lately anyway so Ray and Mikey wouldn't be suspicious. I raised the gun to my head. Tear streaming down my face. Was I ready to do this? I just wanted Gerard. But he didn't want me. Maybe he'll appreciate this, and take my soul when he finds out. A fresh soul without the effort of killing them.

The tears down my face became a hysterical sob. My finger was shaking on the trigger and I was ready to pull. I had pulled the trigger halfway when there was a smash behind me and I threw the gun across the room and huddled in a corner.

Gerard's p.o.v

I was on the roof of my house crying. I didn't want Frank to kill himself but I was scared to go in. I hadn't been there in 10 weeks and I was sure Frank would be mad. I looked quickly through the window to check up on him. But when I saw him holding a gun to his head, finger balancing on the trigger I just lost it. I threw myself through the window, smashing the glass to pieces. He threw the gun across the room and hid in a corner. I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around him as he sobbed.

I rocked him back and forward.

"Sshhhh, shhhh. It's okay. Shh, I'm here. Shh you're safe now."

"Gee?"

"I'm here. I'm here it's okay breath." He wrapped his arms around me and dug his nails in to my back.

"Don't ever leave like that again!"

"I'm sorry Frankie."

"I'm sorry about Bert. He controlled me I swear. I couldn't even breath. I told you. Oh my god Gee please I'm sorry I-" I cut him off by pushing my lips on to his. He relaxed instantly and responded to my kiss.

As expected, Mikey and Ray rushed upstairs because of the smash. They barged in to the room.

"Get out." They hurried back out after I said that and I went back to kissing Frank. When we broke apart we went back to holding eachother.

"I am so sorry, I didn't come back."

"It's okay, I understand."

"It's behind us now right?"

"All of it. I love you Gee."

"I love you too Frankie."

We stood up and Frank's eyes widened.

"I'm sorry, I became a dark angel just let me explain-"

"Gerard what are you talking about? Your wings are pure white." I looked at them and he was right. They were as white as my original wings. But they were bigger and better. I was amazed.

"But how?"

"Well, you saved my life didn't you?" I looked at him and laughed. I ran up to him and picked him up spinning him around. I was so happy. I had wings again. Was a guardian angel. And had my best boyfriend in the world back. I put him back down and ran down stairs to show Mikey.

I burst into the living room.

"Mikey! Mikey! Look! Oh my god I have wings again and they're white! Look see!" I was spinning in circles and he got up and hugged me.