5-Welcome

Gerard's p.o.v

He wouldn't even mentally deny he had a crush on me now. I had heard him screaming at himself to kiss me and to be honest I was doing the same to myself. I don't know why I didn't. I think because I feel it's not fair on Frank. He's constantly debating with himself and his emotions are a lot more messed up than mine. I think I'll wait until he makes the first move or I can hear that he's sure about it. When he took my hand my heart skipped a beat. I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot. We walked hand in hand together to the gate until Frank dropped my hand to jump the fence.

"RACE YA!" He called after me as he started running down the road. I laughed quietly to myself. I knew I'd have to jog as my jog is as much as a humans run. I had soon caught up to him and he was out of breath.

"You ok there?" I asked breathing perfectly normal.

"No.....Way...Oh my god..." He was panting heavily. "Ok... So it's like, round the corner now." He started strolling away beginning to control his breathing better.

We walked together into the little coffee shop he had dragged us in to.

"So what do you want frank?" I asked walking in to the Que.

"Oh umm...Surprise me." And he placed his money in my hand and walked to a table near the back in shadows. No way was he paying for his own coffee. I ordered our drinks and walked back and sat beside him.

"Here." I gave him his coffee and money. He looked slightly shocked.

"Gerard you were supposed to use this money for my coffee."

"Nah my treat. I'll just make you pay me back in some other way later on." I sipped at my coffee, relishing the taste as I loved it so much. I knew exactly how he would pay me back in the future. But it would mean him letting me in his house seeing as I didn't have a bedroom... We talked about nothing again until I decided now was a good enough time to tell him so that he knew.

Frank's p.o.v

Whilst I was halfway through telling Gerard some good places in town he quickly changed the topic of conversation.

"Frank can I ask you something personal?"

"Um yeah sure. What is it Gee?" I was nervous.

"Well, umm, like, do you, no. Um,"

"Spit it out."

"Well, oh my god, um like do you like think it's weird?"

"What?"

"Just I mean like why do we always assume people like the opposite sex. Like when friends are getting to know each other as well as say 'What's your favourite colour' why can't it be normal to like also say 'So hey what type of people you into?' You know?" Wow that was deep and a really good point actually. Hang on, is Gee trying to tell me something?

"Well, uh, malva and men. How about you Gerard?"

"Oh, um, red and black and uh men..."

I was stunned and the expression on my face must've shown it as well. He seemed to go really awkward but my thoughts were now wildly racing. Oh my god this is amazing. I could actually date him now. Oh yes yes yes yes yes! Thinking of all the elaborate scenes of how we could start dating. Wait did that mean the hug in the park meant something? Was both our faces moving? Would we have kissed?! Oh my god I wanted to be with him now so bad. Oh my GAWD! Thank god he couldn't see in my head I mean my thoughts of him had changed because I actually finally stood a chance.

He began to laugh and I shut my mouth.

"Oh sorry Gee I didn't mean to act that way I was just thinking."