Chapter II.

So, here it is. Diamonds of ATL. shit was low key nice, I've seen better so I wasn't finna act all intrigued by what I had been looking at. Don't get me wrong, nice strip club.

"Hello, and you are?" some tall, big light skin man approached me asking.

"I'm Mercedes Watson, my girl Kristal recommended me here."
"OH, Lo?" he asked looking surprised.

"Who's Lo?" I was looking so lost and confused. He giggled and rubbed his shiny bald head.

"Kristal, everyone calls her Lo. No one goes by first names here babygirl." I just stood there looking so dumb founded and couldn't believe I just made an ass out of myself.

"Oh, I apologize sir. I didn't get your name either."

"I'm big ant. I do the hiring and firing around this bitch." He sounded so rude, I could tell we were already off to a bad start. -- "so, you're here for auditions I'm guessing?"

"Yesss, I am actually. I brought 3 outfits, and heels." To get hired here your hair, nails feet, and makeup ALWAYS had to be done.
  My body was way more better looking compared to the other bitches I've seen walking around here. 36-24-38 was my body shape and please believe its all natural. I wasn't into all that plastic shit.

   I stood about 5'7, nice sized titties, small waist, wide hips and thick thighs. I loved my shape, and had no problem admitting it.

"Ok, cool. follow me baby girl." Big Ant says as he leads me to the back. I follow him into this dark room with red lights, a pole, and chairs. There were also 2 other people in there, owners of the club.

"Hello, who are you?" The woman that was sitting at the table asked me.

"I'm Mercedes, here to audition." I gave her a mean mug as she stared me down.

"I'm mama Donna, owner of D.O.A, this here is my potna duece, and I'm pretty sure you've already met Big Ant." I nodded my head as she spoke to me, I had no desire to entertain them just the person who was hiring and firing which was big ant.

"Proceed in the bathroom and put on your first outfit, please." Big ant said. I was very nervous. I only got naked for my ex boyfriends when we were having sex so this was new to me.

I came out, and they played the song I requested which was "Kiss Me" by Partynextdoor. That song matched exactly what I was doing at the time.

Strip you down to that lace, that sexy look on your face gets me every time, you need this good *gasp* in your life, I know it.

SHAKE THAT ASS FOR ME, I GOT WHAT YOU NEED, I KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE, GOOD DICK AND DOLLAR SIGN$$$ OOOHHHH.

I was so into the music, I started to forget there was anyone in the room. I just pictured myself in my bedroom dancing naked in the mirror, honestly. I looked at their faces as I slowly started coming out of my clothes. I could tell they was intrigued by what they had seen, its like their eyes were lit up like a Christmas tree or something.

  Duece must've been getting hard or something cause he had the clip board covering his dick area.