You.

*WARNING*
A LITTLE BIT OF ABUSE

You relaxed in Snapes class, not really paying attention to his lesson. You were more worried about your boyfriend bullying the underclassmen and even the upperclassmen and getting away with it. It didn't make since to you. That would explain the laughing every time you walked away from him and his friends.

After all the classes, you waited for them where you all always did. You decided to confront him about the situation that had been on your mind all day.

"Diego, may I talk to you? Alone," you asked.

"Sure. No problem," he replied, standing up.

The two of you went and found a quiet place, near your friends.

"I have heard that you are extremely rude to everyone," you said very bluntly.

"Oh? I am surprised you don't recognize me Play Thing," he smirked.

"You. You are that boy from when I was younger. You'd bully me and Emil all the time. That's you," you said, now recognizing the boy.

"You're mine now. Try to leave and I will ruin you. Got it," he said as he pulled your hair back and slapped you.

You yelped out in pain and nodded your head, "Okay. I promise."

He let go and you ran back to the table with a fake smile on your face. No one noticed because of how good you were but you kind of wished someone had saw what he had done. You were going to tell Draco. Definitely.

"(y/n)? You okay," (b/f/n) asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Hey have you seen Isobel or Draco," you asked.

"No sorry," they all answered.

You sighed in frustration. You needed to see Draco. As much as you hated it, you needed his help. You looked over and saw Pansy but there was no Draco.

"I'm going to ask Pansy," you sighed, standing up.

You reluctantly walked over to the girl, "Pansy, have you seen Draco?"

"He is in the common room with Crabbe and Goyle," she sighed, looking at you.

"Thanks. I wasn't expecting you to actually tell me," you awkwardly laughed.

"Hey, you aren't a threat anymore. You have a boyfriend. Is that a hand print," she asked.

"Not at all," you walked back over to the table, covering that part of your face casually, "(b/f/n) come with me please?"

"Yeah, no problem," she smiled, standing up.

You kept your face covered the whole time.

When you got to the common room, you told everyone except Draco and (b/f/n) to get out. They did with a little persuasion. When it was only you three in the room, you uncovered your still burning cheek. You could see both of their faces get red with fury.

"Is that what I think it is," (b/f/n) asked. You only nodded your head which made her get even more angry.

"He did this stuff when we were younger too. I hadn't realized who he was until he sort of told me. He called me 'Play Thing' when we were younger. He called me that before he hit me. Kind of like a warning," you said, looking at the ground.

"I'll kill him," she said, cracking her knuckles.

"You don't need to. I just need help. Don't ever let me be alone with him," you said, pleading.

Finally, Draco spoke up, "If we leave you alone with him, how bad will it get?"

"I can't imagine," you replied after thinking a bit. Both of them twitched and looked very pissed. "You can't tell anyone and you can't act any differently towards him," you said. 

They both nodded and (b/f/n) brought you into a hug, "We will get you out of this. I promise." You didn't know how to respond so all you did was hug her back and said a small 'thank you'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it is short but I wanted to keep this chapter as short as possible. I don't know I'm weird. I hope you all liked it!! 

~~Skye~~