Who Said What

Draco came up to you while you were alone in the library and told you something that got your attention.

"Who said what," you yelled.

Draco picked up the stuff you knocked over on your way out of the library.

"I swear, I will kill them," you growled, holding back tears.

'Who could say something like that?! What makes someone think making fun of someone is okay?! How could they say that about my dad?! My dad loved us! He did not kill himself! Even if he was going to he wouldn't put me into that type of danger,' you screamed in your thoughts.

"(y/n)! I wouldn't have told you if I knew you were going to act like this! Calm down," Draco pleaded quietly with you.

You spun on your heel and got in his face, "Do you know how it feels to watch your father get murdered in front of you?! No? Then you cannot tell me to calm down! He didn't kill himself nor did he only 'take me along' just to kill me off with him! These people can laugh at me all they want but they will not talk about my father that way!"

He backed up, looking quite shocked that you screamed at him like that, "You're right, I don't know what that feels like. But, (y/n), you can't let them get you that way."

You spat at some passing, laughing, people and let the tears flow. He grabbed the arm of your robe and dragged you to the common room.

"You have to calm down. People will make the rumors worse," Draco groaned as he sat you at the couch and he sat at the other.

You two talk until you got tired and left.

 ~~Second Victim~~

"Have you heard of Colin? He was such a sweet boy," you heard some students say.

"More like annoying," one retorts.

"Um, excuse me? What happened to Colin," you asked.

"You haven't heard? Seeing that you are Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy's friend, I'd think you'd know. But, seeing that you asked, Colin has been petrified," one of them answer.

"Oh. Thank you very much," you quickly reply, speeding off to find Harry.

When you found him, he was talking with Ron and Hermione.

"So you all are just going to leave me out of this," you scoffed when they finally noticed you.

"Do you want to help us (y/n)? We don't really know what we are up against," Harry asked.

"Of course I do," you rolled your eyes.

"Alright then, Hermione you were saying," Ron said.

Hermione continued to talk about the Polyjuice potion and how much supplies she still needs. They started discussing who you could turn into until you reminded them who you were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 So, um, LOOK I DID A THING! I don't know if you should hate Lockhart or love him quite yet. Leaning more towards not interested. But, I know this is really short, like really short, but I thought why not update while I still had the idea. The next one will be longer I promise.

 ~~Skye~~