FMI (part 4)

~~(y/b/f/n) POV~~

        I gingerly took the note (y/n) wrote. My eyes widened as I thought of what this could be.

        "Is this what I think it is," I said as I looked from (y/n) to Draco.

        He didn't answer he just looked down at her with tears falling from is face. He looked so broken. I didn't know he cared so much for her.

        "I should get to reading," I thought.

        "Dear (y/b/f/n),

        Hey! You are my breast friend*, don't you ever forget that. Ever. Guess what? I told Draco how I feel about him. It wasn't when you'd want me to nor under the right circumstances. I did it though. You should tell George how you feel. I'm positive he likes you back (aka he told me). Get some of that ass. Don't take him away from Fred though. I mean you could date them both. I kid.

        Anyways, I thank you for being there when I cried. We have been through so much in just these past few months. You know me better than anyone, and vise versa, so you know that just getting up puts me in distress. I love you so much.

        With the spot of being your best friend open, I hope you can find someone that can fill it. Maybe Hermione? I hope you help each other out. Sorry that this wasn't as long as Dracos', but this one was a lot harder to write, and I know that you wont want to read all the mushy stuff. I know you weren't one of the people who liked that. So, be a good girl for me, okay? (sike).

        Oh, and fulfill that prank we were planning too.

        Love,
        (y/n)"

        "You idiot! I can't fill your shoes with someone else! I need you! Don't leave me," I screamed out as Harry ran over to me.

        "(Y/b/f/n)! Calm down, please," Harry said as he pulled me into a big hug while crying into my shoulder. 

        I couldn't help but hug him back. Now was not the time of be picky of who held you. 

        "(y/n), there are so many people in this school crying for you. So many people want you to get better. Please wake up! You're my breast friend. Please," I thought.

        "(Y/b/f/n)?! Hey?! (y/b/f/n)," Ron was trying to get my attention.

        "Yea," I said with a scratchy voice as I quickly let go of Harry.

        "Come here," Ron said as he opened his arms.

        I always felt safer with the Weasleys. I practically lived at their home. So, of course I ran to him and held him close.

        "She actually wants to die, Ron. I-I don't want her to go," I said through sobs.

        "I know. I don't want her to loose her either," he said while stroking my hair.

        Soon everyone, excluding Draco who was holding (y/n), came and held us too.

        "I remember when I first met you, your eyes were so dull. They had no life to the. The light was coming back. What happened, (y/n)? I remember all the pranks we'd pull on the really stuck-up Ravenclaws. Oh, and the time we tricked Draco into thinking that you went and got yourself majorly injured, and needed mouth to mouth. You scared him so badly when you jumped up. I miss our childish pranks, (y/n). Life is no fun without you," I said as I went back to (y/n) and hugged her and Draco.

        To my surprise, he wrapped one arm around me but still held (y/n).

        Everyone sat there for a bit, not really wanting to do anything. Everyone was silent. McGonagall, Dumbledore, and Madame Pomfrey have been quite for a while, not wanting to disturb us.

        "Dumbledore? I think it's Hermiones' turn," I said looking up with puffy, red eyes.

        "I agree," he said as he gave the note to her.

        "I'm sorry, Hermione. Good luck," I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All these are going to be short and sweet. I want Reader-chan to wake up. So, yea. I am putting up Hermiones and everyone elses' tonight. I have a Valentine thing I want to do. Even though I don't enjoy this holiday, except for the GIANT teddy bears and candy. Don't judge me for the badness of these next few chapters.

~~Skye~~

_________________________________________________________

*Breast friend is something I call my best friend...sorry