Walks Are Bad For You

*TRIGGER WARNING*
Slight Abuse

~~Reader-chans POV~~

        "I'm going to go on a walk," you said as you took a biscuit off the table.

        "Don't go to far," Mrs. Weasley called out.

        "I won't," you laughed.

        'I so will,' you thought.

        You started your walk, and sang. Your soft voice traveled far enough to earn you a few looks as you walked by. A few clapped for you, while others seemed to be in a trance. That was possibly one of your favorite things about yourself, was that you could sing. As you were walking, you could feel like you were getting close to someone or something. It felt familiar, and fear sunk in as you realized you somehow made it to a forest. You stopped and looked around, realizing you were pretty far in. It looked nothing like the Forbidden Forest (or Dark Forest. Call it what you will. :3), this one was beautiful. 

        "Where am I," you asked, looking around in awe.

        There was a beautiful waterfall with blue water that led into a stream, all the trees were green, and it seemed like the air was blue as well. It was the type of place that you'd only be able to dream up. 

        "It's the Coedwig* Forest," someone said, scaring you out of your thoughts.

        "H-huh? Where are you? Who are you," you asked, looking around.

        "You don't recognize my voice," they sounded hurt.

        "N-no? Sorry," you sadly said.

        "It's me, Emil," they replied, coming out of the darkness.

        "Emil?! Really?! Is it really you," you laughed, hugging him.

        You remembered him. He looked so much older now. Emil, your childhood best friend, and kind of your childhood crush. He had short, wavy, black hair and crystal blue eyes. Now, he had long, straight, black hair with purple ends, and his blue eyes. You two did everything together. You were each others 'partner in crime.' Plus, he was the only one who was really there for you when your dad died. The only downside was that he, was in fact, a muggle. You didn't ever mind, but you couldn't tell him everything that was going on in your life.

        "I c-can't b-breathe," Emil stuttered out.

        "O-oh! I'm so sorry Emil! Please forgive me," you said, quickly letting go of him.

        "You're blushing. How cute," he laughed.

        'Something is off. Emil sounds cold towards me. What did I do? Emil, what's wrong,' you thought.

        "Something the matter, love," he asked.

        "No, nothing is wrong," you smiled.

        'Something is off. He is scaring me. That smile. Those eyes. What is he planning,' you thought, starting to get a little panicky.

        "Why are you all the way out here," you asked.

        "I decided to go for a walk, and I stumbled across here. I am glad I did though. I ran into my best friend," he replied, with a creepy smirk.

        He started inching closer with a evil look in his eye.

        'Stand tall. Don't show fear. Come on. Hogwarts has taught you well in 1 year,' you thought, toughening up.