Last Day

~~Dracos' POV, common room~~

        I slowly got out of bed, only to find out that it's really early in the morning. After that, I couldn't fall back asleep, so I decided to go to the common room and sit by the fire. When I finally made my way there, there was someone in front of fire, curled up in a ball.

        'Should I say anything or walk away,' I thought as I stared at the crying figure.

        "Hello," I called out.

        The figure jumped slightly.

        "Draco," the voice asked, but it cracked slightly.

        "(y/n)? Is that you," I asked.        

        "Y-yes," she said wiping some tears away.

        I walked up behind her and sat down.

        "What's wrong," I questioned.

        "Nothing," she said as she moved closer to the fire.

        "If you get any closer, you're going to burn yourself," I said, attempting to get her away from the fire.

        "I do that just fine by myself, and you know that," she said as she let me pull her back.

        I pulled her into my chest and held her as she cried.

        "Why are you crying (y/n)," I asked as I drew circles in her back.

        "I don't really know. I guess it's just stress or maybe built up emotions. I-I just don't know," she cried out, holding me close.

~~Reader-chans POV, common room~~

        You sat in your bed, thinking about everything that has happened throughout your years, just like you always did. Like, Harry getting that stupid stone. Or, that stuff with your mum. You could only imagine what Hogwarts has to offer you. Tears started falling down your face. You knew if you cried like you were, then you'd wake up (b/f/n), so you went out and sat by the fire in the common room.

        'We could have died getting that stone, Harry. I could have died from so many other things this year as well. Hogwarts is dangerous. Do I really want to come back,' you thought as you cried in front of the fire.

        You heard Draco call your name and jumped slightly.

         "Y-yes," you said wiping some tears away.

        He walked up behind me and sat down.

~~You know what happens here so time skip a bit, still Reader-chan~~

        "I don't really know. I guess it's just stress or maybe built up emotions. I-I just don't know," you cried out, holding him close.

        'Of course I can't leave Hogwarts. It's my home,' you thought as you felt his grip on you tighten slightly.

        "(y/n), today is the last day," Draco sighed.

        "It is," you cried.

        "Yes, so, you might want to get some sleep," he said kissing your forehead slightly.

        'What are you doing to me Draco? Why are you changing who you like all the time,' you thought as you started drifting off in his arms.

        "Good night, (y/n)," he smiled as he quietly brought you back to your dorm.

~~Morning, still Reader-chan~~