You're back!

"(y/n)! Let's go on a walk! You can introduce me to Emil," (b/f/n) beamed.

"Emil? No, no, no. You are not going to see him," Ron commanded.

"And why not," you scowled.

"He beat you! I don't want you two to get hurt," he sighed.

"We will take Fred and George with us then," you smiled.

"Take us where," the twins asked.

"To meet Emil," (b/f/n) smiled.

The twins usually happy face turned to a scowl, "I don't know."

"Please? George, you can watch (b/f/n) and Fred can hang out with me," you begged.

"I'm fine with it," Fred sighed.

"I guess I'll go," George grumbled.

"Go where," Mrs. Weasley said from upstairs.

"To Emil's," you smiled.

"(y/n), I don't think that it would be the best for you to go," she frowned.

"Please? I will have Fred, George, and (b/f/n) with me. He got help. Please," you begged.

"Fine. Off with you then! Oh, be back before dark! We are going on vacation tomorrow," she smiled in a 'be home before dark' type look.

The four of you ran out of the house and you followed the path that you took to get to Coedwig forest.

"Remember: He is a muggle. You cannot do any type of magic, okay," you said, glaring at the twins.

"Fine," the three said.

 You relaxed a bit on a giant rock when you got there.

"Emil," you called out, "You anywhere near here?!"

"No," you heard someone yell, that had the same voice as Emil.

You smiled, "Emil! Come here!"

He ran all the way to you and hugged you, not even noticing the three beside you, "(y/n)! You're back! I'm so happy to see you!"

"Same for you," you smiled.

"Where do you go exactly," he asked, looking into your eyes.

"A school. It is like my second home. You live there the whole school year but you get to go home for Christmas and stuff," you smiled.

(B/f/n) awkwardly coughed.

"Oh, right! Emil this is (b/f/n). (B/f/n) this is Emil," you introduced.

When they got there 'hellos' out of the way, you introduced him to the twins.

"Emil, these three have been keeping me sane while I've been gone," you smiled.

"Thank you all. I don't know what I'd do if she went insane," he smiled down at you.

"Hey, are you feeling better? Did they help," you asked, facing Emil.

"Yeah, I feel a lot better. Thanks for asking," he smiled.

"You two are making (my way downtown! I'm so sorry...) everything really awkward," (b/f/n) sighed, "Just kiss already. The sexual tension is killing me."

"They will do no such thing," the twins got a little overprotective.

"Oi! George, Fred, even if I wanted to, it wouldn't be any of you two's business. George, you smooch on (b/f/n) all the time. It's really gross hearing and seeing that. Fred, you kiss that one girl all the time," you groaned.