Awake on Valentines

HAPPY SINGLES AWARENESS DAY!!! Haha Happy Valentines Day, Reader-chan. Here is that Valentines thing I was talking about. You have awoken on Valentines. How sweet. :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Dracos' POV~~

        Walking away, and hearing that, only made me think of what could happen one day if we anger the wrong person, in something we are forced to be in.

        ~~Timeskip to about 2 hours later~~

        "We've been out here for 2 hours! When can we see her," (y/b/f/n) screamed.

        "Sit here and be silent like the rest of us," I snapped.

        I heard my name being called out for, shortly followed by everyone elses'. It was (y/n). She was calling out for us.

        "Draco! (y/b/f/n)! Hermione! Ron! Harry," (y/n) screamed out.

        "Miss (y/n)! You've got to calm down! Please," Madam Pomfrey screamed.

        We all had to sit and hear her desperate screams for us.

        "Why is she freaking out," Ron panicked.

        "(y/n)! Please you must calm down! Harry! Please go get Dumbledore," Madam Pomfrey screamed, "Draco! Get in here!"

        Harry ran to get Dumbledore, who somehow disappeared with McGonagall unnoticed, and I ran to where (y/n) was.

        "Draco! Help me," (y/n) screamed out.

        I held her down while Madam Pomfrey was attending to the new wounds that were being made.

        "(y/n)! Please calm down! Whats wrong," I screamed out, looking at her.

        "Please! Make her stop," she screamed.

        "Madam Pomfrey! Can you stop for a minute," I asked.

        She stopped and waited to see what would happen. (Y/n) still flailed crying out for someone to stop.

        "(y/n)! No one is touching you! Calm down," Madam Pomfrey told her.

        "N-no! Stop! Leave me alone," (y/n) screamed out.

~~Reader-chans POV~~

        "N-no! Stop! Leave me alone," you screamed.

        "(Y/n)! Stop," Dumbledore said as he walked over.

        "Dumbledore! Make her stop! Please! Help me," you screamed.

        Tears were falling down from your face as you watched Bellatrix dance around you.

        "Please! Help me," you choked out as another scratch was formed on your leg.

        Bellatrix laughed as she continued dancing around you.

        "Why is she here?! Why is she doing this," you screamed out in your head.

        "(Y/n)~," Bellatrix sang out.

~~Dracos' POV~~

        "Please make her stop," (y/n) cried.

        "What is wrong? Is she hallucinating," I kept thinking.

        "Bel-Bel-l! Stop," she cried out again.