22. Faded Memories

Start from the beginning

You stood up from the cold ground floor. You had finally stopped crying... and you wouldn't wait any longer. You couldn't wait any longer.

Because he wasn't coming back...

You sighed and looked to the sky's sadly. You brought your wings up and felt the cool wind against them. 'Well... it's now or never...' You thought. With that, you took off.

You felt the wind blowing into your hair as the freedom hit you. You spread your arms out and twirled in the sky, closing your eyes and feeling the rush of energy as you flew.

You started to fly faster...

And faster...

And even faster...

Until you felt a beam shoot through your wings...

You were falling...

Deep...

And soon you fell into a dark hole...

That didn't turn out to be so dark...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You shot up from your bed, breathing heavily and sweating like crazy. 'I'm safe...' You thought. 'I'm not in that world anymore... and no one can hurt me...'

You yawned and stretched out your arms and legs. You swung your blanket off and got up from your bed. After brushing your teeth, you put on your uniform and went to work.

(At Work)

You sat at your computer, taking guests calls and helping them. Next to you sat and Fuchsia haired girl. You continued to take calls until you heard a slight squeal. You turned to the fuchsia haired girl. She seemed... angry.

"I TOLD YOU GUYS NOT TO CALL ME AT WORK!" She screamed.

"Hey Emi, we were just bored so Urushihara decided to hack into your computer and call you." Maou said.

Emi's face turned red with rage. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

"Calm down Miss Emi. I am sure people are staring." Emi looked around and found a few people staring with their eyebrow raised... including you.

"Whatever, just get off the line!" She whisper yelled.

They sighed. "Bye Emi."

As you turned to look at her computer, you briefly saw a glimpse of someone with purple hair... someone who looked a lot like... Lucifer.

You shook your thoughts away and turned to the girl. "What was that all about?"

She turned her head to face you and sighed. "Just some idiots I know. Sorry about that."

You slightly laughed. "It's fine. I'm y/n by the way."

She smiled at you. "I'm Emi. And that's Rika." She pointed to the girl on the other side of her with short brunette hair. Rika smiled at you and waved. You waved back.