Chapter 4: EXOtic day

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"Sehun started screaming.."Woah! Calm down bro! It's Min Jae"D.O. Calmed him down

"Min Jae~! Don't ever do that again please -____-"

"I'm sorry.....Wait! I told you to stay at my room! Where are the others?"Just then Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol rushed towards you

"What happened?"Baekhyun said shocked

"Min Jae scared me which made me scream"

"Aishh Sehun you didn't have to scream like you saw a ghost!"Kai said.

"Ehem!!! I told you six to stay at my room! Why did you leave there?"

All of them pointed at Sehun accusingly

*sigh*

"Well it was boring in your room and I thought something happened to you Min~ah " Sehun said pouting

You couldn't resist it he was just so cute..you just closed your eyes and you didn't have any choice but forgive him.. I mean Who wouldn't resist his cuteness?

"*sigh*ok good thing Hee Jin is not here or else I would be in deep I mean deeeeeeeeeeeep trouble"

"It's ok Min Jae you have us"Chanyeol gave you a cheerful smile

"Since it's still early let's go to the living room and let's get to know more sbout ourselves" you gave them your best smile

--at the living room--

"I think I'll start"

"I'm Go Min Jae,I'm 16 and my birthday is on April 10..my mother died when I was little and my father married a new woman which already had a daughter..I guess she only loved my father because of his money..you see we own a very well known café here and lots of people like my mothers pastries but now only some come because my mom is not here anymore and my step mom is horrible at cooking so sometimes if I have time I cook the pastries and many costumers would buy it but my step mom would always Get the money and spend it for herself and hear daughter and now..my parents dream for me is to become a business woman and take over our business and make it more well known..I also like that idea.."

"So why are you doing all the chores when you are the owner of this house?"Suho asked.

"We'll according to my father's Will the only thing he left for me was the story book he used to read to me when I was little" You were still confused why he left you only with that book..Ever since your father died you never dared open that book because of all the memories that book had..

"Sooooo our turn!"Sehun playfully said.

Suho cleared his throat

"Our team is called EXO-K Lee Soo Man is our creator he made us to help girls from around the world to solve problems and to change their lives for good..
And as we told you we are cyborgs the moment you kissed we are only committed to you and you only
to make it simple we are like your robot boyfriends we will do everything and anything to keep you safe and love you and keep you out of trouble
we will do everything and anything to keep you safe and love you and keep you out of trouble"

it's been a long time that you've been loved by someone and now your going to be loved by not only one but 6 handsome boys!
To shake this awkward feeling off you asked a question

"Soooo you helped a lot of girls?"

"Yes but after we help one girl Mr.Lee erases our memories soo we don't remember who we helped the last time"