Chapter 8- She's On Fire

Beginne am Anfang

She bowed a little before coming down the stage and sitting beside Angela who is giving her two thumbs up. We all finally sat down when Mr. Flinch spoke.

"Wonderful Bella, you are amazing. You should join the glee club. We would be thrilled to have you there."

"Sure, Mr. Flinch" my angel replied.

"Great. So now, for our final performer for today... uhm... Mr. Edward Cullen." Mr. Flinch called. Oh, God. I become even more nervous.

I went on stage, plug my guitar into the sound system and went to the center stage. I'm going to dedicate this one to Bella. Oh God please help me.

"Uhm... hello there! Uhm my name is Edward Cullen, 17 and I'll be singing "Every Breath You Take"." Here goes nothing...

(INTRO)

Every breath you take

Every move you make

Every bond you break

Every step you take

I'll be watching you

Every single day

Every word you say

Every game you play

Every night you stay

I'll be watching you

Oh can't you see

You belong to me

How my poor heart aches

With every step you take

Every move you make

Every vow you break

Every smile you fake

Every claim you stake

I'll be watching you

Since you've gone I've been lost without a trace

I dream at night I can only see your face

I look around but it's you I can't replace

I feel so cold and I longed for your embrace

I keep crying baby, baby, please

(INTERLUDE)

Oh can't you see

You belong to me

How my poor heart aches

With every breath you take

Every move you make

Every vow you break

Every smile you fake

Every claim you stake

I'll be watching you

Every move you make

Every step you take

I'll be watching you

Every breath you take

Every move you make

Every bond you break

I'll be watching you

Every single day

Every word you say

Every game you play

I'll be watching you

Every breath you take

Every move you make

Every bond you break

I'll be watching you

Every single day

Every word you say

Every game you play

I'll be watching you...

Everyone stood up and clapped their hands. Almost all the girls were squealing but I only have eyes for the girl who was not squealing but was on her feet and clapping gently, my angel. I can't believe it I caught her attention. Nice move Cullen. If I can see my face, I must be grinning like crazy. I took a short bow then head back to my seat. Everyone settled when I sat down.

"That was very emotional and amazing Edward. I recommend you to join the glee club as well." Mr. Flinch spoke.

Did I hear right? Was I recommended to join glee club? With Bella?

"Sure Mr. Flinch, I'll join," I said.

"Ok... so the others will perform tomorrow. Please prepare. Class dismissed." Mr. Flinch said.

We all left the auditorium. I went to my car to return my guitar. Then I went to the gym. I saw Bella entering the gym as well. I also have gym class with her. Awesome, I have the whole afternoon with her. I went to the gym to the boys' locker to change. When I went out, Bella was talking to Jacob Black again by the bleachers. She was laughing and had a big grin on her face. I felt a squeeze in my heart.

Gym class started and we are having a body fitness exercise. I glanced at Bella. She was still talking to Jacob and Jessica won't stop bugging me. I feel mad like I don't like want I'm seeing. I was out of mood that even Jessica stopped bugging me.

When the bell rang, I swiftly went out of the gym, changed my clothes and went out to my car. Alice, Jasper, Emmett, and Rosalie were already there. They waved at me but I just nod at them. I lean on my car and wait for Alice so we could go home. Soon Bella went out with Jacob. He even accompanied her to her car. Before Bella got in her car, they shared an embraced. Ugh, I can't take it anymore! I went to my car and shut the door. I looked in the rearview mirror to see Bella's car passed by my car and went out of the parking lot.

I know I was being ridiculous but it really hurts like someone's pinching my heart from the inside. Soon, my sister joined me in my car and I drove off.