chapter eight ➳ after

"you may kiss the groom," liam's dad chuckled, watching as liam and louis kissed right away.

everyone in the crowd cheered.

harry wiped a tear, zayn holding him tight.

liam and louis walked back down the aisle and into the little beach house where they were going to take photos, everyone congratulating the couple on their way back down.

harry - holding addison, zayn - holding clayton's hand, and brooke made their way in the beach house along with liam and louis' family as people started to clear out.

clayton giggled running in and grabbing a hold of louis' leg. "your married like daddy and papa!!" clayton stretched married, as zayn had just taught him that today.

"yes i am babe!" louis grinned, picking clayton up and giving him raspberries on his little tummy.

addison noticed the giggling and began to squeal baby words and reached his arms out to liam who took him gently. "aren't we family goals?"

louis' sisters shook their head.

"liam shut up," ruth rolled her eyes, nicola agreeing.

"you two are too much." jay spoke, laughing.

"you should have seen them at work!! whew! that was a whole lot of work there!" zayn exaggerated causing everyone to laugh.

louis pouted. "we were young and very much in love,"

"you shouldn't be talking malik! you remember you with harry?" liam chuckled, everyone agreeing with liam.

zayn put his hands up in surrender. "oops,"