chapter two ➳ after

so in love, so in love.

"brooke, do you have all of your things?" zayn asked his 18 year old son, who smiled, nodding.

"yes dad. do you need any help with addison, or am i free to go? my girlfriend is waiting..." brooke said swinging his backpack over his shoulder and walking into their huge kitchen where zayn was feeding addison.

addison giggled and squealed when he saw brooke walk into the kitchen.

"is papa still sleeping?" brooke asked zayn who nodded.

"he's tried.."

brooke nodded, grabbing the spoon out of zayn's hand and starting to feed addison himself.

"thank you love." zayn chuckled, kissing brooke's forehead.

"where's your brother?" zayn spoke, looking around. "oh my gosh, please clayton don't be hiding again. your going to be late for your first day of kindergarten!"

clayton came running into the kitchen, with a smile across his face. "only if brooke takes me!"

brooke turned around, nodding. "sure,"

"oh thank you so so much for being so very cooperative!" zayn grinned at brooke who nodded.

"no problem dad. tell papa i said hi." brooke handed zayn addison's spoon. "we've gotta go now," he pecked zayn's cheek walked over to the front door.

zayn gave addison his little spoon to chew on as he had just started teething, and zayn bent down in front of clayton. "you be a good little lad today okay? that's how you'll get all the girls."

clayton nodded, giggling. "okay daddy." clayton pecked zayn's lips and then hugged him. "i want cheese and crackers for a snack after school daddy!!"

"i'll make sure of it." he smiled. "have a very good day clayton."

clayton waved, running to the door to put his shoes on, then following brooke into the car.

"c'mon, let's go wake up papa shall' we?" zayn wiped up addison's face with his bib, then took it off an placed it on the counter beside his high chair.

he picked up addison and carried him upstairs to harry and zayn's room.

zayn placed addison beside harry who was sleeping peacefully.

the little boy giggled and leaned over to tap harry's cheek lightly.

harry groaned a little, then opened his eyes. "hi baby. hi addi," harry sat up slowly and held addison up so the little one could stand on harry's thigh's.

addison bounced up and down lightly smiling and squealing baby words.

"morning babe," zayn pecked harry's cheek.

"hi zee." harry smiled. "they boys got to school okay?"

zayn nodded. "brooke took clayton."

harry didn't answer, focusing on addison who was giggling and smiling wildly as he hasn't seen harry all night. "hi baby, hello." harry cooed at his little son.

harry held addison up, giving him a couple raspberries on his little tummy causing the little one to giggle even more. "dada? dada!" harry spoke, trying to get addison to speak.

gosh, zayn loved seeing this every morning.