chapter seven ➳ before

"hello mr harry styles," zayn spoke opening his office door for harry and mr horan. "have a seat right there," zayn pointed to the chairs in front of his desk.

harry didn't speak, sitting down.

niall sat down beside him. "we can get straight to the point?" he questioned, zayn and harry both nodding.

zayn kept his eyes on harry the whole time.

tight jeans. suit. tie.

zayn needed harry.

"we were talking to miss autumn lee, and she said that you two were thinking about maybe trying to merge our two businesses to create one? miss lee had said that we'd make double the profits, since you and harry do tend to make a lot... how do you feel?" niall smiled at the two.

harry kept a straight face, his eyes away from zayn.

"i think that's a lovely idea." zayn smirked. "mr harry styles?" harry tried holding in his blush.

zayn did sound hot.

"yes, i think it would be a great idea. do you think maybe we could just try it out for a week and see how it goes? if it goes well, we'll continue." harry widened his eyes at zayn.

zayn's smirk grew.

niall was holding in his laughter.

"can we turn a fan on?" harry asked. "it's getting a little hot in here.." it wasn't really hot, harry just wanted this to stop.

he wanted zayn to say something clever.

that's what he wanted.

"babe, it's only hot in here because of you." zayn stated clearly.

niall stopped, and began laughing uncontrollably. "lad! you saw that chance and you took it!"

zayn nodded. "harry, you are absolutely stunning,"

harry ignored, trying his very hardest not to blush.