blurb

before, harry and zayn are both some of the most successful business men from london, uk.

they've been rival businesses, or at least harry thought they were.

if zayn was completely honest, he'd say they weren't rivals. harry was just utterly annoyed that zayn had a massive, massive crush on him.

every time the two different companies were invited to business parties, zayn would always find a chance to talk to harry and under harry's opinion - annoy him.

at the end of every party, zayn would find a way to tell harry these exact words.

"one day, you'll be the man that i will marry."

harry never thought of it.

after, harry was wrong. him and zayn did get married and collided their job gaining twice as much as the money.

they adopted a teenage boy - 18  named brooke, who was a bit of a handful, but they loved him no matter what.

a couple years later they adopted another little boy in which they fostered named clayton, who is five.

and finally one year after that they adopted one last little baby boy who was named addison, and was around 7 months.

the family was a handful, but harry truly enjoyed being a father, as so did zayn.

*:・゚✧ authors note *:・゚

so this sounds absolutely amazing in my idea, any words?

i figured since i'm doing a before after kinda thing each chapter will be either a before or after. (it'll probably go: before, after, before, after, etc.)

oh also?? yes this is called tenerife sea, and if you guessed it, another ed song and i feel kind of bad because my other story one, is an ed song and based off that ed song, but this won't be straight up based off that song?? i just thought it'd be cute but yeah there will be some tenerife sea core in this story i don't know what i'm saying...

i hope you all really thoroughly enjoy this story!

i think i will ;) [winks awkwardly]

- a l e x i s *:・゚