chapter five ➳ before

"zayn?" autumn knocked on zayn's office door, and zayn let her in immediately.

"hello autumn!" zayn smiled waving.

"i was told to tell you that mr styles and his assistant mr horan are coming in to look around." autumn spoke.

zayn nearly fell off his chair. "what?!!" zayn clutched his chest.

autumn laughed. "is your hair done?"

zayn nodded. "yes, yes."

"do you even care why they're coming?" autumn shook her head, handing zayn a piece of paper full of harry's signatures.

"as long as i get to see that pretty boy, i don't care." zayn took the papers, reading them over.

"since when were we going to work together?"

"since two days ago? mr tomlinson didn't tell you?" autumn tilted her head to the side.

zayn rolled his eyes. "too busy with that boyfriend of his. mr payne,"

"you know it," autumn shook her head. "anyways, zayn you've gotta sign those papers i just gave you."

zayn smiled. "yep, i will. just let me go distract louis from liam for a second." zayn got off his chair.

on his way out of his office, he chuckled. "we might have to put louis' office on the third floor!"

autumn laughed. "we might just have to!"

when zayn arrived outside of louis' office, he shook his head opening louis' office door.

there he saw louis pinned up against the wall by his utterly beautiful boyfriend liam.

zayn cleared his throat, and the two parted immediately.

"yeah your going to have to put my office on the third floor," louis smiled, shaking out of liam's grip and walking towards the door where zayn was.

"liam would still find a way up there so...," zayn shrugged. "...it's no use,"

liam smiled. "we'll get to work right away sorry zee."

zayn nodded. "please,"

"just shut up zee," louis scoffed. louis, zayn, and liam had all been childhood friends - therefore liam and louis had been in love since day one.

"okay lewis," zayn giggled, running out of louis' office before he could say anything.

zayn went back upstairs to his office and autumn was still there, watching 'say yes to the dress'.

"sorry zayn," autumn turned the tv off and zayn shook his head, shrugging.

"whatever you want,"

autumn got up. "harry and his assistant are coming in a few."

"mr styles is coming in? they're coming? mr styles' company is coming in?!" zayn paced back and fourth.

"yes zayn, i already told you," autumn giggled, running her fingers through her long curly hair. "just for a little,"

"sorry, just." zayn paused. "he's so hot gosh. i feel like i'm burning every time he's around,"

autumn sighed. "thanks for telling me that.. anyways they'll be coming to your office first,"

and after that, autumn was out of zayn's office.